Is it possable to have too many talents?

Started by Terry Thel Ozymandius, July 27, 2010 05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

retrosmash

slack

it's like it fell down the stairs without the stairs

DrRumack

Quote from: Slackit's like it fell down the stairs without the stairs

I TOLD YOU ABOUT STAIRS BR-

oh.

<Naza> i hate penis exect mine
<Tyler Naugle> JOKE  TIME w/ JOKEOB BRECK
<+pantsman> you have yet to show me any applicable sign of intelligence yet scrib...
<HatsuneMiku> the pings and timeouts of jacob breck
<dilly> the tba will look up and cry "save us!".... and i'll look down and whisper .... "h"
Quote from: stealth trollwhat's up with you not sucking dicks like the faggot you are
<+fluffkomix> mrscriblam has added you as a friend
<+fluffkomix> ignore

<+mrscriblam> lmao

redmongoose

Quote from: Inaxisdo u have a problem, bastard?!

MarcK

William Eisner-Schwarzenegger-Jackson-Washington-Carver-Monet-Bach-rtil the 3rd aka thelostman

Gregly

You could always strive to make yourself better!

I good starting point might be humbleness.

psi43

dude i have the same problem

i can do like anything

walk, stand, sit, sleep, wake up, ride a bike, drive, walk backwards even, do a handstand for about 2-3 seconds, do a cartwheel, move each of my fingers, move my feet, move my arms, blink, breathe (not as hard as you may think), scratch my nose, poke my nose, poke your nose, poke your nose with my nose, jump, jump backwards, trip while walking, run, trip while running, run backwards, do a backflip and break my neck, break my neck without doing a backflip, hold basically anything that is holdable, light a match, light a lighter, light a cat, light any other animal that is defenseless, clean my room

AND MANY MORE

looks like i have more talents than you.

MarcK

QuoteIn approximately 1 month I will reveal my summer workout progress via profile pic... In the event that I decide to do this I will need all of my female fb friends to limit yourself to only "likes" no comments will be excepted lets keep it classy... thank you and have a good day lol

jjjjjjjjjj

Terry Thel Ozymandius

What I'm really saying is in General can someone have too many talents?
Thanks for the bad comment
[mp3]http://www.thebackalleys.com/dump/files/1611/138y3D_Transformers%20-%20Scramble%20City%20%5Byou%20can%20fight%20transformer%21%5D.mp3[/mp3]
Я не потерял, мир потерял от меня

emanhattan

fuck you

jjjjjjjjjj

dilly

Well... it was Leonardo da Vinci who once said

"I have wasted my hours."

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

psi43

Quote from: ghostinglostmanWhat I'm really saying is in General can someone have too many talents?

actually serious answer
no, and yes

if you're trying to get good at a thousand things you will most likely end up being somewhat ok at all of those but that's not talent (just referring to what you said)
if you're naturally good at learning stuff like programming or drawing then why the hell would it be bad to have many talents

in conclusion: anyone with half a brain could have come up with what i said above, even you, so the only reason you made the topic was to say "look at me i am the best why am i not an admin on this fucking forum yet wtf"

maybe you're just really talented at being dumb as well

My god, this thread.  I have found enough entertainment to last me two lifetimes. Ghostinglostman is a sage of comedy.

emanhattan

rtil

Quote from: ghostinglostmanWhat I'm really saying is in General can someone have too many talents?

Quote from: Geminijack of all trades... master of none

Ying

Yes. You should start thinking about toning down your abilities, become less talented.

|