A Fairly Oddparents film is in development.

Started by W.A.C., July 24, 2010 02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TimmyTurnersDad

Jason Alexander lmao I want to see this now for the inevitable "COSMO'S GETTIN FRUSTRATED"
!!!

DrRumack

Quote from: TitoJason Alexander lmao I want to see this now for the inevitable "COSMO'S GETTIN FRUSTRATED"

ahahahaha

<Naza> i hate penis exect mine
<Tyler Naugle> JOKE  TIME w/ JOKEOB BRECK
<+pantsman> you have yet to show me any applicable sign of intelligence yet scrib...
<HatsuneMiku> the pings and timeouts of jacob breck
<dilly> the tba will look up and cry "save us!".... and i'll look down and whisper .... "h"
Quote from: stealth trollwhat's up with you not sucking dicks like the faggot you are
<+fluffkomix> mrscriblam has added you as a friend
<+fluffkomix> ignore

<+mrscriblam> lmao

Casey Pixmintro

<@jjjjjjjjjj_Seed> IXINTRO FROM IXINTRO ENTERPRISES GOES MAD WITH HIS NEW FOUND WEALTH AND KILLS A HOOKER
<+RobHalford> hi my name is ix and I wanna get intro you
I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt

Dailyman

I liked FOP, and I think casting a has-been teen star to play a bucktooth 10 year old was an excellent idea by the magnificent butthole suprises that comprise nickelodeon's business niggers.

goddamn is nothing sacred anymore

Tha everlastin taste testin master matters.

Gmagnum

the original title was A Fairly Shitty Movie: Grow Up Drake Bell!
i'm really sorry about all my stupidity on this forum.
i didn't know what i was talking about and was an asshole.
so i take back all of this as it no longer represents me.
i was unable to remove the posts in the locked threads.

Casey Pixmintro

But then they decided to go with the title The Fairly Oh-God Parents
<@jjjjjjjjjj_Seed> IXINTRO FROM IXINTRO ENTERPRISES GOES MAD WITH HIS NEW FOUND WEALTH AND KILLS A HOOKER
<+RobHalford> hi my name is ix and I wanna get intro you
I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt

DrRumack

<Naza> i hate penis exect mine
<Tyler Naugle> JOKE  TIME w/ JOKEOB BRECK
<+pantsman> you have yet to show me any applicable sign of intelligence yet scrib...
<HatsuneMiku> the pings and timeouts of jacob breck
<dilly> the tba will look up and cry "save us!".... and i'll look down and whisper .... "h"
Quote from: stealth trollwhat's up with you not sucking dicks like the faggot you are
<+fluffkomix> mrscriblam has added you as a friend
<+fluffkomix> ignore

<+mrscriblam> lmao

MarcK

This better be rock bottom because I just can't fathom anything worse.

systech

<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

rtil

emanhattan

CVG

^ AGRRHHH!! Its worse then I thought wow.

retrosmash

ke$ha as vicky

jerry lewis as crocker

billy

who cares the cartoon sucked anyways

emanhattan

Fuzz

spite

|