DillyBar's Art

Started by dilly, November 20, 2006 12:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

|

dilly

That emo bunny smiles

ooooo

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

Dagolith

oh, so thats how you wanna play it?!
Quote from: taylorfuck dagolith
Quote from: systechovans with paintings of viking women on them are impervious to all types of damage

dilly

Yeah! *bangs fist on desk* that's how i wanna play!


<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

Dagolith

you dirty son of a bitch!
Quote from: taylorfuck dagolith
Quote from: systechovans with paintings of viking women on them are impervious to all types of damage

dilly

That's how I roll dude!


<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

Dagolith

you'll burn for this you sick bastard!
Quote from: taylorfuck dagolith
Quote from: systechovans with paintings of viking women on them are impervious to all types of damage

dilly


<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

Zwickel

Kinda interesting style, keep it on.

dilly


<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

Dagolith

#69
your going on the list, right after K-fed.... stupid douche. once i'm finished with him, i'm coming after you!, and i'll laugh, just like this, here i go
Quote from: taylorfuck dagolith
Quote from: systechovans with paintings of viking women on them are impervious to all types of damage

dilly

well, you know what?!


<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

Dagolith

Quote from: taylorfuck dagolith
Quote from: systechovans with paintings of viking women on them are impervious to all types of damage

dilly


<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

rtil

babies are disgusting monsters

dilly


<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

Dagolith

i hate babies, all stringy and tough. there no good to me like that.
Quote from: taylorfuck dagolith
Quote from: systechovans with paintings of viking women on them are impervious to all types of damage

dilly

how 'bout snake/vampire?


<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

dilly

#77
mmmm yeah...

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

rtil

the lighting doesn't really make sense to me. is that the mooon in the top left corner?
the colors are suggesting there is a light source coming from behind the camera in front o fthe character. it's not a moonlit scene if that's what you were going for. try working with darker and less saturated colors.

Dagolith

#79
also, the shadow on the ground and the tomb stone, don't match the figure, they's all mixed up yo!
Quote from: taylorfuck dagolith
Quote from: systechovans with paintings of viking women on them are impervious to all types of damage

|