DillyBar's Art

Started by dilly, November 20, 2006 12:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

|

dilly

#20
thanks guys!

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

dilly

Working on something new. Not for Freetown, but you'll see it. Should have it done by tomorrow. I'm sick, so that equals no school. Get my drift?

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

dilly

#22
Quote from: athingno
loads of free time from being forced to stay in bed.

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

dilly

#23
doodles I did yesterday.



yeah, that's pretty much it

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

rtil

hey, you have the same boston speakers i do. nice sketches!

dilly

Quote from: rtilhey, you have the same boston speakers i do. nice sketches!

thank you sir!

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

dilly

tee hee



line art provided by Toxic-Fairie http://toxic-fairie.deviantart.com

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

dilly



And I don't care if you don't like the band HIM

STFU

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

KingDavid

Not bad art. You could be something spiffy with some more experience. Keep it up.
Quote from: taylor
Quote from: Sinitronit sucks ass okay

and muse isnt that great anyway
thanks ill use this comment to help myself improve

dilly

#29
Quote from: KingDavidNot bad art. You could be something spiffy with some more experience. Keep it up.

no money + no decent art programs = no spiffyness

*shrugs* It's on the christmas list though.

Highly doubt I'll get it, but that's ok. A girl can dream.

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

rtil

i like the first one a lot heh. i don't really know anything about the band HIM.
anyway, if you don't get photoshop or something for christmas, you should just download it. everyone does it.

dilly

#31
*gasp* i should.

I downloaded the free trial one time. Yeah, almost got it, then it ended.

>_<

But HIM is a really great band in my book. Finnish people rock

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

dilly


<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

dilly

New picture/Freetown Fan character... Why? cause I've got nothing better to do.

here's the line art...



and here's the colored version



whoot

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

rtil

she has a cool design. i'll have to add it to the fan section

dilly

tee hee! thank you sir

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

dilly

#36
oops!

post got DELETED!

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

dilly

sooo dilly got photoshop today and she messed around with it...


<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

dilly

*blinks* uh... kay?

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

rtil

yeah! photoshop beats paint.net anyday. glad you got a copy , you'll love it

|