I'm a Cyborg

Started by Ashington, June 10, 2010 03:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ashington

Finally watched this the other day, i really enjoyed it and id reccomend to anyone who hasn't seen it and would love to see something similar if anyone knows of a good film like this.
<@salutations> i just ate 5 guys for the first time
<@salutations> my heart kinda hurts
<Ry99an> you mean
<Ry99an> their dicks?

<@Ashington> also only ops and vocaloids can grab my many boners
* Ashington sets mode: +o CVG
<@CVG> :D

<aether> how do you turn the drew pickles theme off of your profile
<aether> actually how do you just turn it off its on my forum view too ffff

Waldemar Schuur: isnt it kind of ironic
Waldemar Schuur: looking for waldo on google

Sinitron: Hey do you like porn? I like porn! Lets watch porn together! I'm a faggot!

jjjjjjjjjj

Park Chan-wook is a cool dude watch his Vengeance Trilogy when you can as well as his new vampire movie Thirst

DrRumack

im a cyborg and im ok

i kill all night and i kill all day

<Naza> i hate penis exect mine
<Tyler Naugle> JOKE  TIME w/ JOKEOB BRECK
<+pantsman> you have yet to show me any applicable sign of intelligence yet scrib...
<HatsuneMiku> the pings and timeouts of jacob breck
<dilly> the tba will look up and cry "save us!".... and i'll look down and whisper .... "h"
Quote from: stealth trollwhat's up with you not sucking dicks like the faggot you are
<+fluffkomix> mrscriblam has added you as a friend
<+fluffkomix> ignore

<+mrscriblam> lmao

MarcK

Yeah this is on my watch list. Park Chan wook's awesome.

rtil

i didn't like the ending but it was a fun movie

shura

Quote from: J_SeedPark Chan-wook is a cool dude watch his Vengeance Trilogy when you can as well as his new vampire movie Thirst

mmm i remember you telling me about thirst a while ago. how is it?

Ashington

I've seen Oldboy as well but i haven't seen the other two and i started watching Thirst but i didn't watch it all. Probably will over the summer though.
<@salutations> i just ate 5 guys for the first time
<@salutations> my heart kinda hurts
<Ry99an> you mean
<Ry99an> their dicks?

<@Ashington> also only ops and vocaloids can grab my many boners
* Ashington sets mode: +o CVG
<@CVG> :D

<aether> how do you turn the drew pickles theme off of your profile
<aether> actually how do you just turn it off its on my forum view too ffff

Waldemar Schuur: isnt it kind of ironic
Waldemar Schuur: looking for waldo on google

Sinitron: Hey do you like porn? I like porn! Lets watch porn together! I'm a faggot!

rtil

lady vengeance is great
sympathy for mr vengeance is one of the most depressing films ever made

spite

Just saw mr vengeance.  That movie is well written and had a really great ending imo.  I've got lady vengeance downloaded and after I watch that I will have seen the trilogy.  Then I guess I'll check out I'm a Cyborg after that.