TBA COMIC 2.0

Started by DrRumack, April 12, 2010 03:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

|

Shida

oh gosh then i have captured him perfectly.

Oh here is another troll comic I started and never finished because I can't think of what a troll would say in the first panel so feel free to add whatever you want!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

<+edillyward> "Grabbed a whole bottle of naked guy in the trash cans" B)
<@sevv> rocket power is by far the best anime
"@Y3LL0WN1NJA they convert the electrical waves given off from earth, and convert them into sound waves, you gay animated dinosaur"
red: am I seriously the only person left online that is willing to argue with some idiot on a messageboard?
<+lenks> um i know that i try to get by with a lethal dick on my face but u always have 2 bring it up
SHADOWFOX2: I'm not sure if you've ever heard of the website: The Backalleys before
<+bd648> why are there no mario survival horror games.

DrRumack

<Naza> i hate penis exect mine
<Tyler Naugle> JOKE  TIME w/ JOKEOB BRECK
<+pantsman> you have yet to show me any applicable sign of intelligence yet scrib...
<HatsuneMiku> the pings and timeouts of jacob breck
<dilly> the tba will look up and cry "save us!".... and i'll look down and whisper .... "h"
Quote from: stealth trollwhat's up with you not sucking dicks like the faggot you are
<+fluffkomix> mrscriblam has added you as a friend
<+fluffkomix> ignore

<+mrscriblam> lmao

MarcK

put: dio dying is funny

DrRumack

Quote from: MarcKput: dio dying is funny

isnt it though

<+pantsman> you have yet to show me any applicable sign of intelligence yet scrib...
<dilly> the tba will look up and cry "save us!".... and i'll look down and whisper .... "h"
Quote from: stealth trollwhat's up with you not sucking dicks like the faggot you are
<+fluffkomix> ignore

<+mrscriblam> lmao

Khawner_

i'm gay

Wasim

put is pretty cool i dont what you guys are talking about
Moughalab zegt: Wanna keep a secret from niggas, write it down in a book they'll never read it.

Lats, Squats, & Oates

shida you are a fucken newbine so let me just lay it down real smoortrh for your honky ass to understand, uhh, first of all, the white man is compltely inferior and weak in every conceivable sense to the proud black man, so i dont know what the fuck your on about idiot... fucker......

swine swallowing PIECE of SHIT!!!!!!!!

BluPhoenix

I just noticed this thread exists and it has reminded me why I still go here

I spent almost half an hour laughing

thanks guys
[12:59 AM] elm: yea honestly if you dont want to cum on elmer fudds bald head whats wrong with you
[07:49.46] <+slack> cum erupts from the dick at an alarming rate
[07:49.59] <+slack> it will blast off and slap the wall at like 40 mph

aether

Quote from: BluPhoeniX7I just noticed this thread exists and it has reminded me why I still go here

I spent almost half an hour laughing

thanks guys

good ol' satire

rtil

DrRumack

this thread is pretty much done might as well desticky it and lock it

<+fluffkomix> ignore

<+mrscriblam> lmao

systech

<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

billy

Quote from: systechdelicious

delicious bump

|