would you join in?

"yeah, this sounds fun. i'd be interested"
18 (85.7%)
"no, i don't even want to try it."
3 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Crabarms

red sniper

unless someone really wanted to be red sniper.

SHADOWFOX2

I'll be on the bench for whatever
Quote from: TomI followed a certain anigen in here one day
Quote from: lenkoalso i made tea instead of coffee fuckkkkkkkk
Quote from: lenkosugar MAKES the tea
Quote from: spiteI'm going to trick the top professional NBA basketball players to touch a magic basketball that absorbs all of their talent; Then combine their talent with mine own and destroy the world by reverse slam dunking over Micheal Jordan from half-court.
Quote from: Mad MeatUnlike before, when I`m ejaculating, there aren`t any ``sperm`` coming out anymore, and I am wondering if it is a bad thing? will it be permanent? or in the worst case, do anybody know what I should do?
then again, sorry for that question

Kött

Ok, fuck...

All the time I thought highlander mode meant that everyone goes demo with targe and sword.
To hell with this (as all spaces have already been taken anyway)
:3

Fuzz

Quote from: FuzzIf we play a little after 8pm eastern time, I'd love to do this. I'm one bad ass soldier.

Wow, I got completely shut down...  

emanhattan

Are we going to do this tonight cause id love me some sentry building right now.

btw what about the rest of the people that didnt sign up in here on time? Doesnt it work kinda like arena where every now and then a player has to sit out for the round?

anigen

Quote from: sentryAre we going to do this tonight cause id love me some sentry building right now.

btw what about the rest of the people that didnt sign up in here on time? Doesnt it work kinda like arena where every now and then a player has to sit out for the round?

alright, this is how it'll lay out.

first off, jseed upgraded the server thanks to the gracious donations of the beautiful and attractive billy monks so it looks like we're all good for a game! 8pm to 9pm eastern time tomorrow on Saturday is the word, it seems. secondly, i was thinking that the best 2 out of the first 3 rounds would determine the "official winner" for this week. after the first 2-3 rounds, we'll just play for fun until the party expires, and we might even shift maps for some added fun. we'd gather at 8 and start playing when all of us get there. each round would be 10 minutes long. we'll be testing maps tonight, so feel free to pop by if you wanna help out with the testing and give some opinions. some extra things:

- alltalk will be off
- highlander mode will be on (obviously) with a 1man/1class/1team standard
- 18 people in. if anyone didnt make it to the team but expressed an interest in it, they're automatically in the BACKUP POOL. if anyone doesn't show up for their designated spot or there's any bullshit, we'll be asking people in the IRC to fill in. if you're on the backup pool list and you want to play, it may be a good idea to hang out in the IRC tomorrow.
- pubbies will be kicked. there's an admin on each team, so we won't have much to worry about. if a pubbie takes your spot, let either me, rtil or j_seed know about it

tips:

- add at least your captain and maybe some other teammates to your steam contacts, it will help with organization
- as previously stated, LISTEN TO YOUR CAPTAIN. the teams are pretty balanced now and both have good players so victory will depend heavily on strategy. currently, we're looking at longer maps, so it'll be more of a "hunt your enemies" deal rather than a mess of spam. strategy and good teamwork will be a must if you want to win

hopefully all questions are answered. if not, ask more.

rtil

use this to find out what time 8PM eastern is in your part of the world: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/conv...p1=179&p2=0

anigen

^

also, i think we should hold a tf2 event night every week/other week. bug suggested some cool ideas like trying a 6v6 competitive round/tournament, and from now on, picking highlander night goon style (starts out with two captains, a coinflip and they pick it like dodgeball, each picking player-by-player out of a pool of 18 signups)

billy

just saying the teams are totally fucked and blue team will win every time and cut through red like a hot knife through my dick

anigen

update: i sorted through the replacement pool a bit and tried to find an applicable person for each. next to the //'s, people whose names are darker in color are the "replacements" for people who may not be able to make it on a designated day.

update: we are now playing on both saturday and sunday, because the original captains cannot make it on the former day ( :[ )

update: co-captains have been assigned to each team

Isabella

Hello, friends. BLU team people should add me on Steam (IsabellaSage) if they don't have me so we can go over The Plan.

billy

congrats on your first post and stacked teams, enjoy your circle-jerk party on saturday

jjjjjjjjjj

i wont be able to make it tomorrow because of work

emanhattan

Isabella and zappy tan are a fucking menace

anigen

Quote from: J_Seedi wont be able to make it tomorrow because of work

fuzz goes in as your backup then i suppose. apparently he's a bitchin soldier.

anigen

also kott, spite may not be able to make it on saturday so you might end up being his backup. the games will probably be a bit different on each day

Isabella

Quote from: Billycongrats on your first post and stacked teams, enjoy your circle-jerk party on saturday
Thanks. :3 I still would like to talk to the following people before we start so they are aware of our game plan: joeybang, iinnkk, REDM, SHADOWFOX2 and rtil.

DrRumack

ill be backup for whoever even though i will probably ruin the whole game with monumental LAG
[embed]http://www.thebackalleys.com/dump/files/1/6920eU_curbyourenthusiasm.swf[/embed]

<Naza> i hate penis exect mine
<Tyler Naugle> JOKE  TIME w/ JOKEOB BRECK
<+pantsman> you have yet to show me any applicable sign of intelligence yet scrib...
<HatsuneMiku> the pings and timeouts of jacob breck
<dilly> the tba will look up and cry "save us!".... and i'll look down and whisper .... "h"
Quote from: stealth trollwhat's up with you not sucking dicks like the faggot you are
<+fluffkomix> mrscriblam has added you as a friend
<+fluffkomix> ignore

<+mrscriblam> lmao

billy

people who found tba from tf2 or irc shall be known as illegal immigrants from now on

DrRumack

i found tba through irc but i watched mgf before i did it so does that count????

<Naza> i hate penis exect mine
<Tyler Naugle> JOKE  TIME w/ JOKEOB BRECK
<+pantsman> you have yet to show me any applicable sign of intelligence yet scrib...
<HatsuneMiku> the pings and timeouts of jacob breck
<dilly> the tba will look up and cry "save us!".... and i'll look down and whisper .... "h"
Quote from: stealth trollwhat's up with you not sucking dicks like the faggot you are
<+fluffkomix> mrscriblam has added you as a friend
<+fluffkomix> ignore

<+mrscriblam> lmao

|