I made a thread on tba

Started by spite, April 1, 2010 01:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrRumack

yea thanks for being so gay all the time tba

<Naza> i hate penis exect mine
<Tyler Naugle> JOKE  TIME w/ JOKEOB BRECK
<+pantsman> you have yet to show me any applicable sign of intelligence yet scrib...
<HatsuneMiku> the pings and timeouts of jacob breck
<dilly> the tba will look up and cry "save us!".... and i'll look down and whisper .... "h"
Quote from: stealth trollwhat's up with you not sucking dicks like the faggot you are
<+fluffkomix> mrscriblam has added you as a friend
<+fluffkomix> ignore

<+mrscriblam> lmao

spite

Where do we go from here?

anigen

Quote from: J_Seedim reminded again "why do i still keep going to this forum"

it's because you have no life or friends outside of the internet

there's the inevitable personal attack guys we're ready to go with the u mads, trolling and series of image macros

DrRumack

Quote from: anigen

there's the inevitable personal attack guys we're ready to go with the u mads, trolling and series of image macros

u mad also fuck you and

this was one of the first results when i googled image macro

<+pantsman> you have yet to show me any applicable sign of intelligence yet scrib...
<dilly> the tba will look up and cry "save us!".... and i'll look down and whisper .... "h"
Quote from: stealth trollwhat's up with you not sucking dicks like the faggot you are
<+fluffkomix> ignore

<+mrscriblam> lmao

anigen

i love how you get really defensive when i take a shot anyone takes a shot at jseed mrscriblam it's really cute

DrRumack

yea how dare i stick up 4 my friends i must be some kinda fag....................

mrscriblam (3:25:31 AM): [size=]yea how dare i stick up 4 my friends i must be some kinda fag....................[/size]
mrscriblam (3:25:35 AM): [size=]should i post this[/size]
JSeed117 (3:25:49 AM): [size=]if u do[/size]
JSeed117 (3:25:56 AM): [size=]he will think "THEY ARE TALKIN ABOUT ME"[/size]
JSeed117 (3:25:58 AM): [size=]I KNEW IT[/size]
mrscriblam (3:26:00 AM): [size=]lmao[/size]
JSeed117 (3:26:01 AM): [size=]THOSE BAKSTABBERS[/size]
mrscriblam (3:26:07 AM): [size=]good[/size]
JSeed117 (3:26:10 AM): [size=]GRRRR BACKSTABBER IS THE ONLY WORD I KNOW[/size]
mrscriblam (3:26:12 AM): [size=]so yes then[/size]
JSeed117 (3:26:27 AM): [size=]only if you post what i said above too[/size]

<+fluffkomix> ignore

<+mrscriblam> lmao

jjjjjjjjjj

spite if you make a thread on tba anigen will get upset for no reason thats what happens

DrRumack

mrscriblam (3:29:29 AM): [size=]sir i trolled him[/size]
JSeed117 (3:29:35 AM): [size=]EXCELLENT[/size]

<+fluffkomix> ignore

<+mrscriblam> lmao

Crabarms

emanhattan

anigen

Quotemrscriblam (3:25:35 AM): should i post this

lmfgao

DrRumack

OH YEA???
WELL WHAT DOES THE G STAND FOR?????

GAY???????????????????????????????

<+fluffkomix> ignore

<+mrscriblam> lmao

ZekeySpaceyLizard

Quote from: anigeni love how you get really defensive when i take a shot anyone takes a shot at jseed mrscriblam it's really cute

Normally I dont get seriously involved in most of this bullshit because it always winds down with jay and scrib trolling anigen with no effort whatsoever, whereupon he then goes nuts and then later tries to apologize for it all.

But I'm actually going to take a particular interest in this thread because it perfectly illustrates something I've been trying to get across for a while now. Something so insanely simple and insipidly obtuse that the fact that it keeps happening just floors me each time.

Here you can see that J_Seed made a comment which mimicked something alot of people do on forums they dislike. It's a perfect summary of the worst personality trait online.

Its the "I hate this place but continue to come here" trait. It happens so often, that it's pretty much instantly recognizable.
Now what makes this amusing is that noone gave a shit about Jay's comment in this thread except for you, anigen.

You picked up on it and immediately responded. Proving once again Jay doesnt have to do anything to provoke you because in this case, like several similar ones, he's right.
And only in the sense that it's rather an interesting coincidence that of all people to respond to said comment is you.

WHY? Because you have this exact personality trait.

All you ever do, and have done for at least a year now. For almost as long as I've known this forum has existed, you have CONSTANTLY bitched and whined about how much you hate this forum and the people here. How much you hate jay and scrib and ry99an and sasha and bug and cheesebeef and hootchcake and wigglesnaps and all the other people on irc who are so bland they all mash together and I cant be bothered to remember their names.

It seems at least once a week you are a part of or cause some amazing dramatic episode on here, where you once again swear that you are going to stop coming here.

You even took the brave step of giving me your account and having me change your password.

But like usual (and I've mentioned this so many many times) you KEEP COMING BACK.

And the same bullshit keeps happening. Now it's worse because now you're bringing your friends here, and letting any conversation between them and any of the numerous people here you dislike send your irritability meter off the charts.

Which makes the irony of this so great:

Quote from: anigen

Because whether or not Jay actually meant this as a personal attack on you in particular is irrelevant. The fact is, YOU AUTOMATICALLY PERCEIVED IT AS AN ATTACK, BECAUSE ITS TRUE. And scriblam hopped on the boat once he saw you were upset (which if it hadnt gotten your goat, you would not have replied, hearkening back to the previous sentence.) and took advantage to post worlds shittiest comeback of "u mad" which really should be wordfiltered.

It's like a circle of life except rather than lions being hoisted by baboons, it's you CONSTANTLY returning to attempt to match wits with two people whom you hate and whom are far more subtle and clever than you, when it comes to this "HEY MA LOOKIT ME IMMA TROLLIN" business.

LEARN SOMETHING. DO WHAT YOU SAY YOU WILL. FOR ONCE.

ZekeySpaceyLizard

[size=]VISUAL EXAMPLE OF WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT[/size]

<anigen> no mrscribs
<anigen> you care enough to laugh
<anigen> and then
<anigen> keep going
<anigen> and continuously argue
<Ry99an> oh man what is going on in here
<reptilicus> about something im barely involved in but is so FUCKING ANNOYING TO WATCH
<mrscriblam> and keep laughing
<mrscriblam> and laughing
<J_Seed> anigen im pretty much just laughing
<anigen> yes jseed
<anigen> you're always laughing
<J_Seed> thats about as much care as i am putting into this
<anigen> because you're the #1 troll
<anigen> nothing bothers you
<anigen> at all
<reptilicus> OH LOOK
<reptilicus> ITS HAPPENING AGAIN

<mrscriblam> beautiful sarcasm
<mrscriblam> i cried
<reptilicus> ITS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW.
<anigen> you both know i'm right
<Ry99an> what is?!?!
<J_Seed> if i seriously cared i would have fucking pmd you and said
<reptilicus> LOOK AT YOURSELVES.
<anigen> no jseed
<anigen> because you love
<J_Seed> you can tell like
* Ry99an looks at herself
<anigen> to be
<anigen> the boss troll
<anigen> you know all of my moves
<reptilicus> I want everyone to watch this shit
<anigen> you know everything
<anigen> you
<anigen> are
<anigen> pro
<J_Seed> ry99an or rtil whenthey get upset with me
<anigen> and i love you
<reptilicus> as jay and anigen try to outsmart
<reptilicus> each other

<J_Seed> im not thats the thing
<anigen> you know what reptilicus
<reptilicus> this is every convo they ever have here
<J_Seed> im not even trying to argue

psi43

jjjjjjjjjj

i wasnt even aiming that comment at anigen lmao

if you check my past posts ive made all anigen does is try to get into arguments with me no idea why tho

Casey Pixmintro

Now we're getting into the meat of things. JUICYYY
<@jjjjjjjjjj_Seed> IXINTRO FROM IXINTRO ENTERPRISES GOES MAD WITH HIS NEW FOUND WEALTH AND KILLS A HOOKER
<+RobHalford> hi my name is ix and I wanna get intro you
I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt

Kött

I keep coming here for the tits
:3

lenko

lmao i fucking love this forum

a thread about shit that usually comes in a thread devolves into the actual thing
<emanhattan> i remember pingu ice cream
<emanhattan> it was a better time
<emanhattan> when the penguins were cold and delicious
<emanhattan> and i knew i was gonna be
<emanhattan> consequence free

mira

Quote from: ZekeyNow it's worse because now you're bringing your friends here, and letting any conversation between them and any of the numerous people here you dislike send your irritability meter off the charts.

ガ━━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━━ン!!

|