Haldo.

Started by fish, September 3, 2007 08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

fish

Quote from: rtilbanned
ol

Quote from: rtilbanned

redmongoose

#21
I had to buy a dog to protect myself from 4chan
Quote from: Inaxisdo u have a problem, bastard?!

W.A.C.

Quote from: REDMONGOOSEI had to buy a dog to protect myself from 4chan
Some people have actually really had to do that. No joke. [LINK] Actually, I think it might have been different chans responsible for that but you get the point.

Miro

HACKERS ON STEROIDS

trent bortknob

i liked how he said "lulz is a corruption of lol"
hilarious
im glad that everyone hates 4chan

P.S tom im gonna ban you

W.A.C.

Quote from: taylorim glad that everyone hates 4chan
Actually... >_>

trent bortknob

Quote from: W.A.C.
Quote from: taylorim glad that everyone hates 4chan
Actually... >_>
tell me w.a.c do you like 4chan

psi43

Quote from: taylor
Quote from: W.A.C.
Quote from: taylorim glad that everyone hates 4chan
Actually... >_>
tell me w.a.c do you like 4chan

I like where this is going

rtil

i smell trouble at the sheriff's dept

Miro

The jail cells have been pretty empty

redmongoose

#30
actually I was referencing the youtube link
Quote from: Inaxisdo u have a problem, bastard?!

W.A.C.

Quote from: taylortell me w.a.c do you like 4chan
In all honestly, yes but I rarely go on that website.

Miro

on man oh man oh man
SOMEONE BLOW THE WHISTLE

anigentleman

rtil if your flashes attract 4chan faggots to this board then so help me god

W.A.C.

I don't post on 4Chan, I just occasionally lurk.

Miro

Lurk less my good sir,

trent bortknob

b an

ed

im wondering how anyone can like that place

rtil

2 more hours of the cage for wac

W.A.C.

#38
Quote from: taylorim wondering how anyone can like that place
I consider some of the stuff I find there funny. I would post some examples supporting that statement but I don't want to take the risk of getting banned... again.

Quote from: rtil2 more hours of the cage for wac
Wow, I got banned for liking 4Chan? o_O

Dagolith

HA they actually banned you, well thats not that odd. they banned me for accidentally using a ytmnd avatar, i swear to god i didn't know!

oh and Taylor banned me for a couple of hours untill Ryan lifted because he had just gotten his mod powers and needed a test subject, this was back when Taylor and I fought like Anigen and I fight now..... only Taylor put up a good fight.
Quote from: taylorfuck dagolith
Quote from: systechovans with paintings of viking women on them are impervious to all types of damage

|