prophecy thread

Started by emanhattan, February 24, 2010 08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

emanhattan

post a prophecy of your own!

It is my mision and duty to reveal you the discoveries of my great vision

I foresee a great disaster occurring to those wearing the mark

I predict that I will make a lot of shitty topics in the future

I predict that tomorrow I will eat macarroni n cheese

I predict that when the two suns shine the world will come to a new birth

provided by termsofservice shit topics s.b.i


jjjjjjjjjj

<eman>i just made the fucking gayeswt topic

emanhattan

I predicted that jseed would tell me I was a gay topic and here is its!
J_Seed eman: ur a gay topic

DrRumack

i predict this thread will be locked

<Naza> i hate penis exect mine
<Tyler Naugle> JOKE  TIME w/ JOKEOB BRECK
<+pantsman> you have yet to show me any applicable sign of intelligence yet scrib...
<HatsuneMiku> the pings and timeouts of jacob breck
<dilly> the tba will look up and cry "save us!".... and i'll look down and whisper .... "h"
Quote from: stealth trollwhat's up with you not sucking dicks like the faggot you are
<+fluffkomix> mrscriblam has added you as a friend
<+fluffkomix> ignore

<+mrscriblam> lmao

jjjjjjjjjj

you predicted rightfully so...................