best ama ever

Started by Thor, October 27, 2010 05:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Thor

http://www.reddit.com/comments/9z4d5

the gist of it is that a guy from the future working on the LHC is stuck in a vortex and is answering questions before they're asked. Leave it to the internet to make it hilarious

Quote
A:Professor Stephen Hawking.
  • Q: Who is the biggest man you could see yourself take out in a fist fight ?
A:Half a dozen Swiss and German mathematicians.
  • Q: What's your idea of a great swingers' party?

Fuzz

Mildly entertaining.

shura

QuoteA: Sarah Palin. Horrifying. We nearly didn't survive.

       Q: What was the 2012 Mayan calendar prophecy all about, anyway?

A: Good food and good wine.

       Q: What is the opposite of Olive Garden?

A: Not at all, that's an important question, and one that needs answering - although I'm afraid that at the time I left, we couldn't explain it either.

       Q: Would you mind telling me what the deal is with airline food?

lmao

spite

the airline one made me laugh out loud

billy

olive garden is good

CVG

I agree Olive Garden is good. They have delicious pastas, salads and great bread sticks

shura

olive garden is awful
at least the one i've been too is
the breadsticks are like toasted hot dog buns soaked in butter

rtil

#7
olive garden is to italian as chipotle is to mexican

not the real thing, but definitely food

Fuzz

I love Olive Garden. I always get the Tour of Italy, which is nothing like what I ate while I was in Italy. It was great nonetheless.

Necronomitr0n

topic successfully derailed
<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

spite

olive garden is cheesey

spite

hey baby I'm takin you out to the finest authentic Italian restaurant there is

Olive Garden