Chansey Dantkin

Started by Philip K Dick, February 12, 2010 12:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Philip K Dick

Chansey Dantkin was a boisterous man who was as tall as he was short.

GenericTwat5554

...frozen in a time and space divide but how would the universe survive?
"Every night, I lie awake in my bed and think about Meg Griffin. I know it is wrong, to be obsessed with a television character but the urges keep coming no matter what I do. I sit at home and jack off every time I watch Family Guy. I cum every time Meg Griffin speaks. My balls hurt and I alienate my friends and family. It is just that Meg's sexy body and glasses are insatiable. I keep wishing that maybe there is a real Meg Griffin some where out there ready to suck my dick. Every night, I lie awake in my bed and think about Meg Griffin. I know it is wrong, to be obsessed with a television character but the urges keep coming no matter what I do. I sit at home and jack off every time I watch Family Guy. I cum every time Meg Griffin speaks. My balls hurt and I alienate my friends and family. It is just that Meg's sexy body and glasses are insatiable. I keep wishing that maybe there is a real Meg Griffin some where out there ready to suck my dick. Every night, I lie awake in my bed and think about Meg Griffin. I know it is wrong, to be obsessed with a television character but the urges keep coming no matter what I do. I sit at home and jack off every time I watch Family Guy. I cum every time Meg Griffin speaks. My balls hurt and I alienate my friends and family. It is just that Meg's sexy body and glasses are insatiable. I keep wishing that maybe there is a real Meg Griffin some where out there ready to suck my dick. Every night, I lie awake in my bed and think about Meg Griffin. I know it is wrong, to be obsessed with a television character but the urges keep coming no matter what I do. I sit at home and jack off every time I watch Family Guy. I cum every time Meg Griffin speaks. My balls hurt and I alienate my friends and family. It is just that Meg's sexy body and glasses are insatiable. I keep wishing that maybe there is a real Meg Griffin some where out there ready to suck my dick."
~the-wade-birgade, CNN Interview

PocketIllust

Welcome to the Fantasy Zone

redmongoose

Quote from: MistaBuck
Quote from: Inaxisdo u have a problem, bastard?!

Philip K Dick

(Cheater)
By S.PUMPKIN

   Chauncey Dantkin was a fine fellow who was as tall as he was short. He was an upstanding citizen who had committed no less than three criminal acts – misdemeanors, they were – rubbed off his record right after the appropriate fines had been installed. At twenty-four years of age, Chauncey was in the prime of his life.
   
   However, there is something about Chauncey you should know. Dramatic pause... oh to be young again. Ah, where were we... oh yes. For lack of a better word, Chauncey Dantkin was a master. A master of what, you ask?

   Well, of cheating, no less. A brief history is in order.
   
   Chauncey's first run-in with cheating first occurred in primary school when in the second grade, he discovered how incredibly easy it was to take a peek at the other student's answers behind the teacher's back.

   "Seven-year-old Chauncey!" exclaimed Chauncey's best friend at the time, Best O. Friends, after discovering Chauncey had cheated on the Second Grade Final Exam. "I cannot believe you cheated on the Second Grade Final Exam, and by copying off my paper no less!"

   "Sorry bro," said Seven-year-old Chauncey. "But thanks to my über cheating skills and your... elementary disciplines, we have both passed onto the third grade!"

   "It is okay, Seven-year-old Chauncey," said Best. "I forgive you because I am a really good friend."

   "And I forgive you for being a slut."

   Several years later, in middle school, Chauncey discovered the magic of using cheat codes in videogames.

   "Take that, Super Mario brother!" exclaimed Chauncey, thrusting his Nintendo controller high into the air. "Fifty points!"

   "You wouldn't have gotten those points," said Best, "If you hadn't used all those cheat codes!!!"

   "Shut the fuck up faggot," said Chauncey. "You know what, get the fuck out of my house. You are no longer my best friend. Best O. Friends"

   "Whatever."

   Long after Chauncey and Best had parted ways, High-school flavored Chauncey became romantically entangled with several girls. At the same time.

   "High-school flavored Chauncey!" whined Jessica Poopenburger, "You promised me that you wouldn't cheat on me again!"

   "Sorry babe," said High-school flavored Chauncey, "I guess it's just in my nature. Now get the fuck out my house."

   Chauncey Dantkin was a master of all forms of cheating. The saucy kind AND the non-saucy kind. As Jessica Poopenburger darted out of the Dantkin residence as fast as she could possibly run for fear of Chauncey cheating her a new one, she wondered – has there ever been a man who made cheating as saucy as Chauncey Dantkin?

   No.

2 be continuedd..

trent bortknob



anigen

IF U WERE FLATENNED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N THE FOREST CUTTIN & SETTIN FIRE ALL AROUND DA TREE THAT KILLED U!
..__
(| o________
.|rs_}_______}

WE TRUE LUMBERJACKS
WE JACK TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER
send this CHAINSAW to everyone you care about including me if you care. C how many times you get this, if you get WOOD your A TRUE LUMBERJACK



LUMBERJACKFIST

The Good Ole Ant

^l mao


and fff i still owe you shit for big hunk
foodeetin 3:35 pm
   u rich prick tho man
   fuckin ceo ass
   give me a raise
   in the future i mean
sAlaDofMetal 3:35 pm
   ill ma fccain dic in yo face
sAlaDofMetal 3:36 pm
   "ill ma fccain dic in yo face" what the fuck
foodeetin 3:36 pm
   lmao
sAlaDofMetal 3:36 pm
   ill ma's fuckin dick in your face
   ew
   a
   a
   a
foodeetin 3:36 pm
   lmfo

billy

Quote from: anigenIF U WERE FLATENNED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N THE FOREST CUTTIN & SETTIN FIRE ALL AROUND DA TREE THAT KILLED U!
..__
(| o________
.|rs_}_______}

WE TRUE LUMBERJACKS
WE JACK TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER
send this CHAINSAW to everyone you care about including me if you care. C how many times you get this, if you get WOOD your A TRUE LUMBERJACK



LUMBERJACKFIST

Ashington

Quote from: Uncle Tomcheating her a new one

Lmao i love these stories
<@salutations> i just ate 5 guys for the first time
<@salutations> my heart kinda hurts
<Ry99an> you mean
<Ry99an> their dicks?

<@Ashington> also only ops and vocaloids can grab my many boners
* Ashington sets mode: +o CVG
<@CVG> :D

<aether> how do you turn the drew pickles theme off of your profile
<aether> actually how do you just turn it off its on my forum view too ffff

Waldemar Schuur: isnt it kind of ironic
Waldemar Schuur: looking for waldo on google

Sinitron: Hey do you like porn? I like porn! Lets watch porn together! I'm a faggot!