|

Ukinojoe

OOOH I HATE SMURFS

<lenko> smash gets serious 2: garfield gets gruesome

anigen

Quote from: MrScriblam
Quote from: Zekey
whoa how does THIS happen??

it is a map called balloon race in which you play on 2 balloon powered ships trying to cap points and ultimately beat the other team to the end. the losing team's ship is set ablaze (in most modifications of it i think) and everyone on it dies. the fun is finding stragglers at the end and sniping/blindly rocketing them to death

i can't pick a vote because i dont know how reserved slots work. can someone explain how spots get reserved and who they're reserved for? [/dumb]

lasse

woah this new war update is pretty cool http://www.teamfortress.com/war/part1/index.htm

lasse

anigen

anyone with a shitty computer and wants demo to win:

dont risk letting the soldiers get it just play soldier and let yourself get your ass kicked it'll be fun!

ps im only saying this because im on team demo

Philip K Dick

lasse

anigen

^ disgusting and offensive to all of my senses

creamcorn

Quote from: Uncle Tom

Quote from: anigen^ disgusting and offensive to all of my senses

anigen

Quote from: chicken
Quote from: Uncle Tom

Quote from: anigen^ disgusting and offensive to all of my senses

Fuzz

Quote from: J_Seed
Quote from: FuzzI used to play a lot. I actually have my own server for a while, but not enough people played on it, so now it just sits in my storage room collecting dust. I'm not sure how many people it can handle, but I'm willing to set it back up if you want.
Would 16 public with reserved slots be alot for it? If you could set it up to be a public with reserved slots I would pay for a few months. If you didnt add me already, add Solidseed on steam if you have one set up.

16 might be a bit much for it, but the only way to find out is to try. I'll set it up tonight.

Also, Steam can't find any user by the name of Solidseed.

jjjjjjjjjj

farts, just gimme yours and ill see if i can add you

The Good Ole Ant

jseed why are you quoting yourself in your own sig

also
foodeetin 3:35 pm
   u rich prick tho man
   fuckin ceo ass
   give me a raise
   in the future i mean
sAlaDofMetal 3:35 pm
   ill ma fccain dic in yo face
sAlaDofMetal 3:36 pm
   "ill ma fccain dic in yo face" what the fuck
foodeetin 3:36 pm
   lmao
sAlaDofMetal 3:36 pm
   ill ma's fuckin dick in your face
   ew
   a
   a
   a
foodeetin 3:36 pm
   lmfo

emanhattan

ill buy/download it if I see a cheap offer on some site then!

jjjjjjjjjj

Quote from: Ljseed why are you quoting yourself in your own sig
its referrin to the quote after with ansel fafsafgrsgbdfh

lasse

Quote from: emanill buy/download it if I see a cheap offer on some site then!
sales are usually when the big updates come out
so next weekend probly

creamcorn

yeah bug just said that, eman do you READ ?!

Fuzz

My steam name is funkwarrior. I believe...

I just found my server... it was in the trunk of my car. It had been in there for a few months, and I'm praying it still works after putting the videocard back into the motherboard, and screwing the motherboard back into the case...

emanhattan

Quote from: chickenyeah bug just said that, eman do you READ ?!

yeah but
idk i never feel sure about purchasing and downloading games from the internet because my comp is very unreliable. it has a decent 3d card but it crashes A LOT whenever im playing.

Fuzz

Quote from: eman
Quote from: chickenyeah bug just said that, eman do you READ ?!

yeah but
idk i never feel sure about purchasing and downloading games from the internet because my comp is very unreliable. it has a decent 3d card but it crashes A LOT whenever im playing.
You'll always own your game through your steam account. So even if you get a new computer or just play on someone elses, you'll always have access to your game.

Also, theres something wrong with the server... I can't get any video from it. I've replaced the videocard and the only thing I can think it would be is the RAM. And I don't have any extra DDR333 sitting around.

|