just got back from a they might be giants concert

Started by Philip K Dick, November 14, 2009 09:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Philip K Dick

they played all your favorite songs plus everything you ever dreamed they would play plus you times infinity plus one thousands i love i

MarcK

I'm jealous to some extent and happy for you.

Hi I'm marc.

Casey Pixmintro

<@jjjjjjjjjj_Seed> IXINTRO FROM IXINTRO ENTERPRISES GOES MAD WITH HIS NEW FOUND WEALTH AND KILLS A HOOKER
<+RobHalford> hi my name is ix and I wanna get intro you
I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt

LordZeebmork

i went to some free tmbg concert thing in dc once

unfortunately i don't remember any of it but i was like 8 at the time so what do you expect
let's all set our phasers on "boring"

trent bortknob

armon called me when they played cowtown

people always try to do that ya know like call you when a band plays a song that you like but it never works it's always too loud he's lucky that i could hear it

ansel


Quote from: Factoryshut up you skinny white ugly prick

Fuzz

#6
You lucky sonawabitch! I wanna see them sooo bad...  

emanhattan

when they come to my pueblo ill buy tickets


Philip K Dick

no i dont think they did i apologize for any inconvenience...

Mew_User


ansel

they were here in da twin cities last week, but as usual i didn't hear about their concert until the day of and i think it was already sold out

Quote from: Factoryshut up you skinny white ugly prick


MarcK


creamcorn


Casey Pixmintro

<@jjjjjjjjjj_Seed> IXINTRO FROM IXINTRO ENTERPRISES GOES MAD WITH HIS NEW FOUND WEALTH AND KILLS A HOOKER
<+RobHalford> hi my name is ix and I wanna get intro you
I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt

billy

Quote from: chicken
Quote from: MarcKim gay

DrRumack


<Naza> i hate penis exect mine
<Tyler Naugle> JOKE  TIME w/ JOKEOB BRECK
<+pantsman> you have yet to show me any applicable sign of intelligence yet scrib...
<HatsuneMiku> the pings and timeouts of jacob breck
<dilly> the tba will look up and cry "save us!".... and i'll look down and whisper .... "h"
Quote from: stealth trollwhat's up with you not sucking dicks like the faggot you are
<+fluffkomix> mrscriblam has added you as a friend
<+fluffkomix> ignore

<+mrscriblam> lmao


shura

i think they're coming to philly on the 21st, but i probably cant afford tickets anyway