Modern Warfare 2

Started by jjjjjjjjjj, November 11, 2009 06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jjjjjjjjjj

I'm really enjoying the single player in this so far i passed that one level where you [spoiler]play as a terrorist and mow down russian civillians[/spoiler]. The thing about most single player fps's is that they usually have an uninteresting singleplayer campaign but the Call of Duty Single player done by Infinity Ward usually do a great job at it with some memorable things like the first one with the nuke. I haven't made it far into the game but its one of those fps campaign games i actually look forward to.

psi43

i beat cod 1 and 2 (single player) and started playing 4 on someone else's computer

it was really fun, never played mw2 though

creamcorn

#2
oh well

billy

mw1 was better

in mw2 u get shot from who knows where because enemies spawn behind you in this one, a bit no-no in game design

Daveb0t

When I put this product in my toaster, I began to smell a pungent burnt smell, bizarre colored smoke began to exude from it, and then all power stopped in my house, forcing me to go downstairs and reset a fuse. When I went to check the toaster later I couldn't get less than three meters to it due to the pungent smell and tangible cloud of noxious fumes. After hours of letting the air circulate, I finally discovered my toaster was completely ruined. I do NOT recommend this game, the port to toaster was done TERRIBLY and absolutely ruined my toaster system.


unclephil


jjjjjjjjjj

#7
Quote from: shmeckelbotworst game ever

rtil


retrosmash

Quote from: rtil
i laughed like a little bitch at this one