Is Rtil anti Sanwa?

Started by Emergency Alert System, September 26, 2009 12:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Emergency Alert System

It seems that everytime I post a topic that includes products from Sanwa, they always get locked. Through inductive reasoning, I have figured out that Rtil hates Sanwa Denshi with a passion. I do not know his motives for hating Sanwa, nor do I know whether he prefers Seimitsu or Happ/iL products. But the only thing I can say is Rtil needs to be a little more open minded.
"WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO USE MY .GIF?!?"

-Blufaggot

funzop

or maybe no one gives a shit

Emergency Alert System

oh geez. I'm beginning to think that The Back Alleys is anti Sanwa!! Equality people!
"WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO USE MY .GIF?!?"

-Blufaggot

funzop


Philip K Dick

is rtil anti sanwa? are rumblemunky and mrblue obsessed with rtil??? does anyone really care!?!?!? find out on the next episode of tnt's hit new drama "ok"

retrosmash

THE CRITICS ARE RAVING FOR TNT'S NEW SHOW "OK"

"'Ok' is the shortest show title on television!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - The New Yorker

Mushroomboy5

I'm not a racist, that's what's so insane about this.

LordZeebmork

Quote from: Mushroomboy5I'm not a racist, that's what's so insane about this.
nigger NIGGER
let's all set our phasers on "boring"

funzop


RobHalford

#9

QuoteBut nevvgrounds is totally different from 4chan. We are a different set of people.
Quote<+ukinojoe> kirbopher is a pile of jackets
<+ukinojoe> if you remove them all
<+ukinojoe> all thats left is a dead rat


ansel


Quote from: Factoryshut up you skinny white ugly prick

emanhattan

lmao ansel thats such a perfect  

Wasim

Moughalab zegt: Wanna keep a secret from niggas, write it down in a book they'll never read it.

billy

my gf says she likes my butt