The pizzaBaby thread

Started by Daveb0t, September 24, 2009 06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


psi43

it's not that funny anymore

Daveb0t

coming from the king of online humor.....................

rtil

there will always be a place in my heart for pizzababy

Gmagnum

#4
this post has been removed
i'm really sorry about all my stupidity on this forum.
i didn't know what i was talking about and was an asshole.
so i take back all of this as it no longer represents me.
i was unable to remove the posts in the locked threads.

Casey Pixmintro

Lmfao that cartoon is great
<@jjjjjjjjjj_Seed> IXINTRO FROM IXINTRO ENTERPRISES GOES MAD WITH HIS NEW FOUND WEALTH AND KILLS A HOOKER
<+RobHalford> hi my name is ix and I wanna get intro you
I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt

dilly


<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

Shida

That baby is creeping me out.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

<+edillyward> "Grabbed a whole bottle of naked guy in the trash cans" B)
<@sevv> rocket power is by far the best anime
"@Y3LL0WN1NJA they convert the electrical waves given off from earth, and convert them into sound waves, you gay animated dinosaur"
red: am I seriously the only person left online that is willing to argue with some idiot on a messageboard?
<+lenks> um i know that i try to get by with a lethal dick on my face but u always have 2 bring it up
SHADOWFOX2: I'm not sure if you've ever heard of the website: The Backalleys before
<+bd648> why are there no mario survival horror games.

f0d

i love gonzo

also fuck u psi
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

texas

yeah jesus psi how could you not like

hes like the perfect person

oh by the way guys have you seen that awful new pizza baby that theyre using now to replace the classic one?
hes awful

retrosmash

Quote from: psi43it's not that funny anymore
I agree because I'm a fuckin faggot that doesn't appreciate or understand the magic behind the mythical PizzaBaby.

rtil


funzop


dilly

oh man, i don't know which is better...

pizza baby or tootsie baby... D:

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

MrBlueSky

Tootsie baby is fat as fuck.

funzop

pizza baby > tootsie baby i was gay for postin tootsie baby

trent bortknob

Quote from: nonzop
BLASPHEMY