favorite cerals / favorite shooting videogame

Started by funzop, June 9, 2009 10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

funzop

i heard rtils not here wheres teh party

jjjjjjjjjj

im celebrating right now i am eating skittles

funzop

j how is it that ur neva fucken on aim but u always workin or postin on tba
im pretty sure u dont have a job at all u just hate me

jjjjjjjjjj

well you arent on aim either so i log in real quick to aim and then when i dont see you i say fuck it and log off so i dont waste processes on my comp so it doesnt fuck up ok im at work now and on break and they have a computer now i gotta go see ya in like, 3 hours ok

funzop

fuk u how stupid do u think i am      

ok guys im not here anymore i thought wed be parting cuz rtils not here but obviously you are all still gay


DrRumack


<Naza> i hate penis exect mine
<Tyler Naugle> JOKE  TIME w/ JOKEOB BRECK
<+pantsman> you have yet to show me any applicable sign of intelligence yet scrib...
<HatsuneMiku> the pings and timeouts of jacob breck
<dilly> the tba will look up and cry "save us!".... and i'll look down and whisper .... "h"
Quote from: stealth trollwhat's up with you not sucking dicks like the faggot you are
<+fluffkomix> mrscriblam has added you as a friend
<+fluffkomix> ignore

<+mrscriblam> lmao

whoareyou

House party today at 7-10:30 PM at Concord, CA's Sunvalley Mall
FUCK SQUF HE SUCKS HIS FATHER'S TESTICLES



99

Now that Rtil's gone, we can hire some hookers...and a magician.

whoareyou

Quote from: 99Now that Rtil's gone, we can hire some hookers...and a magician.
Good God I've known you for a few days and I really dislike you already.
FUCK SQUF HE SUCKS HIS FATHER'S TESTICLES



Hammi

Quote from: whoareyou
Quote from: 99Now that Rtil's gone, we can hire some hookers...and a magician.
Good God I've known you for a few days and I really dislike you already.

shut up you ugly blue smurf
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> lmao
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> hammi you are my top paki
<GreatPakiHammizuka> top at dem all maynn


Fuzz

Quote from: Hammi
Quote from: whoareyou
Quote from: 99Now that Rtil's gone, we can hire some hookers...and a magician.
Good God I've known you for a few days and I really dislike you already.

shut up you ugly blue smurf
Get 'im Hammi! Defend the fair ladies honor!

funzop


Necronomitr0n

Quote from: nonzopthanks for reminding me why i left
could you do that again it was quite nice and quiet and less gay without you
<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

psi43

Quote from: Hammi
Quote from: whoareyou
Quote from: 99Now that Rtil's gone, we can hire some hookers...and a magician.
Good God I've known you for a few days and I really dislike you already.

shut up you ugly blue smurf

worst attempt to flame someone I've ever seen.

anyways 99 is cool, mrblue is just a little weird

literally.


psi43

Quote from: Zekeygod i wish i could post autoplays in shit like this

even though i dislike them most of the time i agree with that

also every topic mrblue makes should have an auto-autoplay in it.

Hammi

#17
Quote from: Fuzz
Quote from: Hammi
Quote from: whoareyou
Quote from: 99Now that Rtil's gone, we can hire some hookers...and a magician.
Good God I've known you for a few days and I really dislike you already.

shut up you ugly blue smurf
Get 'im Hammi! Defend the fair ladies honor!



Quote from: psi43
Quote from: Hammi
Quote from: whoareyou
Quote from: 99Now that Rtil's gone, we can hire some hookers...and a magician.
Good God I've known you for a few days and I really dislike you already.

shut up you ugly blue smurf

worst attempt to flame someone I've ever seen.

hes not worth my time for me to even flame him
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> lmao
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> hammi you are my top paki
<GreatPakiHammizuka> top at dem all maynn


Wasim

mrblue

i fucking love your username

it reminds me of an awesome song

made by the who

its called who are you

but you aint awesome

i aint either

but im a minority

Moughalab zegt: Wanna keep a secret from niggas, write it down in a book they'll never read it.

Daveb0t