Fuck thinking up a topic title

Started by Necronomitr0n, July 26, 2007 08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Necronomitr0n

Quote from: taylorsystek im sorry but im gonna hav to remove your avatar
OH YOU FUKKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

reloading avatar and signature...
<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

CoolDrMoney

Hey what happened to the SS their forums are all gone and now it redirects to some faggot group site? What>?
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

trent bortknob

Quote from: CoolDrMoneyHey what happened to the SS their forums are all gone and now it redirects to some faggot group site? What>?
z11.invisionfree.com/dailytoons

Necronomitr0n

Quote from: CoolDrMoneyHey what happened to the SS their forums are all gone and now it redirects to some faggot group site? What>?
I know, it redirects to the kitty krew site.

Haxx, or is the ss really dead? Or is it like last august with food?
<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

CoolDrMoney

Well yea I already found the new boards. Im just wondering what happened?
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

rtil


psi43

ohhh du lieber augustin augustin augustin.

Necronomitr0n

Quote from: Psi43ohhh du lieber augustin augustin augustin.
<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

jebxz


Nadroj0711

Quote from: jebxzgerman fuckers
'ello gov'na

GFC

Quote from: jebxznot gfc no
hey fuk u

Necronomitr0n

all my old topics and posts make me cringe
ugh
<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

psi43

so f0d actually joined, I already forgot I posted that

and I never really wanted gfc to join he\\\'s been a fag to me ever since I joined the SS

when I stopped posting there as much he was nicer though whatever

GFC

Quote from: Beliefso f0d actually joined, I already forgot I posted that

and I never really wanted gfc to join he's been a fag to me ever since I joined the SS

when I stopped posting there as much he was nicer though whatever
lmao who r u

psi43

psi43

you kept banning me like every monday for about 2-3 days

GFC

Quote from: Beliefpsi43

you kept banning me like every monday for about 2-3 days
lmao I don't remember u gotta let shit like that go!!

Anyway you probably deserved it and when i'm a mod on tba I'll ban you every monday for bout 2-3 days

psi43

even if you were a mod on tba you couldn't ban me (; (; (;

and yeah I did deserve it at the beginning then I stopped going to the ss and when I came back you weren't acting as gay towards me anymore


might as well be because I changed for the better when I came back

which means you probably did a nice job as a mod but admitting that would be gay

sQueef

Quote from: GrndClock
Quote from: Beliefpsi43

you kept banning me like every monday for about 2-3 days
lmao I don't remember u gotta let shit like that go!!

Anyway you probably deserved it and when i'm a mod on tba I'll ban you every monday for bout 2-3 days
lmfao
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.