need your help guys

Started by psi43, July 20, 2007 08:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

psi43


Anigen


Dagolith

"i want to have your babies" what a fag.
Quote from: taylorfuck dagolith
Quote from: systechovans with paintings of viking women on them are impervious to all types of damage

Miro

#3



0s all around

trent bortknob

^WHAT THE HELL IS THAT

jebisa

1.08 / 5.00 (+ 0.00033)

You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account, you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even greater impact on submission scores!

psi43

Quote from: jebisa1.08 / 5.00 (+ 0.00033)

You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account, you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even greater impact on submission scores!

0 not 5, you prick.

jebisa

Quote from: Psi43
Quote from: jebisa
1.08 / 5.00 (+ 0.00033)

You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account, you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even greater impact on submission scores!

0 not 5, you prick.

no i voted 2 you see

Dagolith

woah, people are not hating it.... I guess it wasn't nearly offensive enough.

-------------------------------------------

"Matt-Frozenfire says: "YEAH FUN!"

I really liked this a lot! I like how the laugh is with the beat and it just keeps going. I left it on and played some games to it because it gets me pumped!"

-------------------------------------------

"squareboxhead says: "Dang it's catchy"

I'm surpirsed the word penis wasn't flashing across the screen though , however I like it, I like it alot."

-------------------------------------------
Quote from: taylorfuck dagolith
Quote from: systechovans with paintings of viking women on them are impervious to all types of damage

rtil

1.04 / 5.00 (- 0.0027)

psi43


rtil

i don't think a lot of newgrounds viewers are actually getting the joke
typical

Miro

Current Score

1.02 / 5.00 (- 0.0015)

psi43

Quote from: rtili don't think a lot of newgrounds viewers are actually getting the joke
typical

I made the flash and I don't really get the joke

I mean, there wasn't even a real point in making that

jebisa

wow i submitted a flash last night and if i tried i could probably beat psi for turd because it already went down to 1.24

Miro

Current Score

0.99 / 5.00 (- 0.0014)

psi43

Quote from: jebisawow i submitted a flash last night and if i tried i could probably beat psi for turd because it already went down to 1.24

But I really need the turd to prove that Jonny Utah is an idiot.

jebisa

yeah im not going to try to beat you im just sayin i could if i wanted

CoolDrMoney

Hey it says somethin else got turd boi
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

psi43

Quote from: CoolDrMoneyHey it says somethin else got turd boi

Yeah, and if you click it you would see that it actually got underdog. It seems like the turd award wasn't given out yet which is really weird.