I need a soundtrack

Started by Thor, May 12, 2009 06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Thor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87vNYAL5suE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87vNYAL5suE

I tried adding in my usual library of sound effects (squeeks, foot steps, pops, bloops) and it just doesn't quite  have that effect that I want. In fact, it's more annoying than anything else.

I'm thinking that a good ol' fashioned music track would work best, but music is not an area that I'm very good at. Anyone have a soundtrack I could use?

I'm entering this into my school's show and there's a couple cash prizes. I'm not expecting to win, but if I do I'll split up the money with you. And, of course, you'll get noted in the credits

Hammi

lmao i liked that thor, whatever that was
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> lmao
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> hammi you are my top paki
<GreatPakiHammizuka> top at dem all maynn


Katasaki

I wish I could help, because that  looked pretty nice. :3
I wish you luck Thor.
No.

shura

that was cute! ask redm or shadowfox

Mushroomboy5

Quote from: Sashurathat was cute! ask redm or shadowfox
This.
Failing that, you could use the ren and stimpy production music, I'm sure you'd find something fitting from there.

Philip K Dick