Brawl Funnies

Started by CoolDrMoney, May 7, 2009 05:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

|

Daveb0t

the perfect way to start my day, although I really hope you didn't use the part I shitted out some time ago!

Ross

Not enough 4chan memes.  

Ying

this might even be better than mgf

i'm crying with joy right now

DrRumack

im happy to have participated in this laugh fest

too bad i cant laugh at this anymore because my grandmother died today

<Naza> i hate penis exect mine
<Tyler Naugle> JOKE  TIME w/ JOKEOB BRECK
<+pantsman> you have yet to show me any applicable sign of intelligence yet scrib...
<HatsuneMiku> the pings and timeouts of jacob breck
<dilly> the tba will look up and cry "save us!".... and i'll look down and whisper .... "h"
Quote from: stealth trollwhat's up with you not sucking dicks like the faggot you are
<+fluffkomix> mrscriblam has added you as a friend
<+fluffkomix> ignore

<+mrscriblam> lmao

jjjjjjjjjj

f0d's part was my favorite

PocketIllust

brillant

absolutly brillant
Welcome to the Fantasy Zone

creamcorn

lmao nice work guys

lenko

pffffhaha the reviews are amazing
<emanhattan> i remember pingu ice cream
<emanhattan> it was a better time
<emanhattan> when the penguins were cold and delicious
<emanhattan> and i knew i was gonna be
<emanhattan> consequence free

Flash

lmfao I loved it, that was even better than mgf

RobHalford

Quote from: lenkabiscapffffhaha the reviews are amazing

QuoteBut nevvgrounds is totally different from 4chan. We are a different set of people.
Quote<+ukinojoe> kirbopher is a pile of jackets
<+ukinojoe> if you remove them all
<+ukinojoe> all thats left is a dead rat

Rina-chan

Guys i know this is beautifully drawn and that girl was supposed to be Rina-Chan but i'm pretty sure Rina-Chan would not go have sex with someone she just met at a club. I stopped short of that cause Rina-Chan is a great V.A. and does not deserve to be blammed like this.
Quote from: anibuttwhy the fuck are so many kitty krew members joining
"I've gotta say Rina-Chan is an awesome person and should be made like...Queen of the Portal or something." ~evulnate

rtil

Quote from: Rina-chanGuys i know this is beautifully drawn and that girl was supposed to be Rina-Chan but i'm pretty sure Rina-Chan would not go have sex with someone she just met at a club. I stopped short of that cause Rina-Chan is a great V.A. and does not deserve to be blammed like this.
on second thought who wouldn't want to be "blammed" by captain falcon

RobHalford

Rina-Chan would rather do voices for rape and simulated sex scenes. As if that isn't degrading enough.

QuoteBut nevvgrounds is totally different from 4chan. We are a different set of people.
Quote<+ukinojoe> kirbopher is a pile of jackets
<+ukinojoe> if you remove them all
<+ukinojoe> all thats left is a dead rat

Rina-chan

Quote from: Rob HalfordRina-Chan would rather do voices for rape and simulated sex scenes. As if that isn't degrading enough.
Hey, it was all for the good of Pico Day!

PS: "This sucked plain and simple !!! you have to put heart and soul into voices they sound like no one wanted to be there lol"
Quote from: anibuttwhy the fuck are so many kitty krew members joining
"I've gotta say Rina-Chan is an awesome person and should be made like...Queen of the Portal or something." ~evulnate

CoolDrMoney

Dam babe whatsup how you doin
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

funzop

i was hopin my updated part would be aaaa

tmk

loved it

great job guys

PocketIllust

Quote from: Rina-chanGuys i know this is beautifully drawn and that girl was supposed to be Rina-Chan but i'm pretty sure Rina-Chan would not go have sex with someone she just met at a club. I stopped short of that cause Rina-Chan is a great V.A. and does not deserve to be blammed like this.

rina u r a bich
Welcome to the Fantasy Zone

ansel

my name is narcisse canton and I approve of these funniez

Quote from: Factoryshut up you skinny white ugly prick

|