Lucky Kid.

Started by davidmoore0, April 2, 2009 03:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


BloodyCheery

SuperMan is among us.
*  Isabella_ ( ~Isabella_Python.Bot) has joined #thebackalleys
<BloodyCheery> oh look it's Isafaggot
<Isabella_> Shut your whore mouth
"Hello?""Are you still there?"
"I see you!"

CoolDrMoney

Yea Ill still beat his lil azz
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

Fuzz

#3
The next step in human evolution.

Alec

Quote from: FuzzThe next step in human evolution.


Aww why do i have to be in this generation
BULL COCKY

shura

holy shit, that's crazy. it's funny that his biological mom gave him up for adoption and he was raised by foster parents. typical superhero story

Daveb0t

for a sec I thought it would be squef's child porn site

so I was harshly dissappointed

Flash

who was watching him?

trent bortknob

im glad i wasnt born with that shit

99

So...is there ever a point when he stops growing muscle mass, or does he just keep getting bigger and bigger?

Fuzz

I think when he gets to the size of The Hulk, he'll stop.

Blordow

david wishes he was that big

davidmoore0

I would love to have the chemical for that. Not illegally, of course, because steroids are for faggots.
To get bigger forever...it would be awesome. I'm stuck a lil kid for life

Mad Meat

are you from Canada?
HOLLY FUCK!!!THAT GIANT KITTY SHITED ON MI HOUSE!!!
I kept this signature just to entertain you pal ;D

Hammi

you and muscle growth david

its an undeniable combination
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> lmao
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> hammi you are my top paki
<GreatPakiHammizuka> top at dem all maynn


Necronomitr0n

Quote from: taylorim glad i wasnt born with that shit
if you were born with it you would probably grow to embrace it
<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me