Fuck you I am not searching for my old art topic

Started by bcube, April 5, 2009 03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bcube

Quote from: Gerkinman
QuoteIt was because things got BORING
no one was doing anything so I kinda got tired and stopped coming.

Happened to me too, i should open a new art thread and put up the stuff ive been doing since i got back.

Your work looks as amazing as ever, if not moreso then i remember.

do it




this is thebackalleys

Fuzz


mishkamash

<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

bcube

Quote from: MishkaMashstart animating ffffff

I've animated walk cycles this is all )':

this is thebackalleys

ansel

holy shit ass

I saw a few of your drawings after you'd already left but this is all amazing

post moremoremoremore

Quote from: Factoryshut up you skinny white ugly prick

Alta Don

I love your art style. The comics are also funny

fish


Quote from: rtilbanned

shura

#47


i love this pic so much. especially the huge beast. i just love the tiny face compared to its enormous body, and what amazes me is that the body actually looks like it has mass - it doesn't look like a two-dimensional drawing with shading added to it,  the limbs actually look like they have 'weight'.

the two little characters there. they're so adorable. all of your art is really cute and expressive. since this is the first time i've seen any of your characters, i obviously don't know their backstory, but i feel like i can tell so much about all of your little characters just by the way their standing. you don't even have to animate them. your characters give off their own "vibe". which is fucking awesome.

im really sorry if what im saying makes absolutely no sense, but i don't know how else to say it :/

bcube

Quote from: JoeyBang16I love your art style. The comics are also funny
thanks

Quote from: TomYour coloured stuff is the best.
Yeah I need to color stuff more

Quote from: Sashurai love this pic so much. especially the huge beast. i just love the tiny face compared to its enormous body, and what amazes me is that the body actually looks like it has mass - it doesn't look like a two-dimensional drawing with shading added to it,  the limbs actually look like they have 'weight'.

the two little characters there. they're so adorable. all of your art is really cute and expressive. since this is the first time i've seen any of your characters, i obviously don't know their backstory, but i feel like i can tell so much about all of your little characters just by the way their standing. you don't even have to animate them. your characters give off their own "vibe". which is fucking awesome.

im really sorry if what im saying makes absolutely no sense, but i don't know how else to say it :/
wow thanks
and I did understand lmao
as for the whole backstory deal, I actually havent shown much of it because    so it's good that I can give off "vibes" on characters
seeing how that was one of the things wps told me to work on a long time ago


Quote from: anselholy shit ass

I saw a few of your drawings after you'd already left but this is all amazing

post moremoremoremore
fff
In an OCT and I kinda liked the cover I made so uh here

my opponents character

some other guys character


this is thebackalleys

Fuzz

Mr. Bluesky, please tell us why, you had to hide away for so long.

bcube

never to be finished ok maybe but definitely not soon



Drawn on two separate pages because f

this is thebackalleys

DrRumack


<Naza> i hate penis exect mine
<Tyler Naugle> JOKE  TIME w/ JOKEOB BRECK
<+pantsman> you have yet to show me any applicable sign of intelligence yet scrib...
<HatsuneMiku> the pings and timeouts of jacob breck
<dilly> the tba will look up and cry "save us!".... and i'll look down and whisper .... "h"
Quote from: stealth trollwhat's up with you not sucking dicks like the faggot you are
<+fluffkomix> mrscriblam has added you as a friend
<+fluffkomix> ignore

<+mrscriblam> lmao

billy


bcube






bunch of sketches
some of the characters arent mine

this is thebackalleys

mishkamash

the odyssey as in that mythology thing with ithica and odysseus and other shit like that

lovely sketches btw !
<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

bcube


this is thebackalleys

jjjjjjjjjj



bcube

I keep forgetting my password I should write it down huh guys









None of the characters in these images are mine except for the last one and i guess the second to last but they were just miscellaneous I dunno.

this is thebackalleys

Necronomitr0n

you sure do love those giant hats don't you
great stuff
<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

|