wacom releases intuos 4

Started by rtil, March 31, 2009 02:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

billy

the design of them looks really nice to us right now but when intuos 5 comes out they're going to look old and shitty

Greenkitten

my wacom doesn't even have buttons



Daveb0t

Quote from: shittyfurryassi think the best design change was the elimination of the right controls and the removable usb cord
I\\\'m always hitting the little scroll panel when I\\\'m drawing.  Eventually I taped the button panels for both sides of my wacom shut, since spilling shit in them was so easy.

also intuos 6x8  btw

Casey Pixmintro

Agh, mine's out of date now but those look awesome!

Intuos 3 XL 12x18!
<@jjjjjjjjjj_Seed> IXINTRO FROM IXINTRO ENTERPRISES GOES MAD WITH HIS NEW FOUND WEALTH AND KILLS A HOOKER
<+RobHalford> hi my name is ix and I wanna get intro you
I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt

shura


anigen

Quote from: MrScriblam
Quote from: rtil[size=]i want one[/size]

dont you have a cintiq though rtil?

psi43

Quote from: anibutt
Quote from: MrScriblam
Quote from: rtil[size=]i want one[/size]

dont you have a cintiq though rtil?

he has the small version of the cintiq and says it's really gay

Ukinojoe

I was about to say the buttons were discriminatory to left handers, until I realized you could flip it  

Coooooool!
OOOH I HATE SMURFS

<lenko> smash gets serious 2: garfield gets gruesome

rtil

Quote from: Tim Kretschmer
Quote from: anibutt
Quote from: MrScriblam
Quote from: rtil[size=]i want one[/size]

dont you have a cintiq though rtil?

he has the small version of the cintiq and says it's really gay
i can't remember how many times i've explained how much the 12wx sucks

CoolDrMoney

Damn Id like one of dem bad boys

I would also like a new pen tip for my pen tablet

http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

BloodyCheery

It's official.

This is the tablet I want on my b-day.
*  Isabella_ ( ~Isabella_Python.Bot) has joined #thebackalleys
<BloodyCheery> oh look it's Isafaggot
<Isabella_> Shut your whore mouth
"Hello?""Are you still there?"
"I see you!"

Loathsome

Quote from: Magyarmy wacom doesn't even have buttons


Neither does mine.
I have a Graphire 3, I'm not really disliking it but after trying the bamboo tablet at school I'm thinking of getting a new one (it has new features and such, yeah).


Greenkitten

Quote from: Loathsome
Quote from: Magyarmy wacom doesn't even have buttons


Neither does mine.
I have a Graphire 3, I'm not really disliking it but after trying the bamboo tablet at school I'm thinking of getting a new one (it has new features and such, yeah).
I have a Graphire 2 I believe. It does the job, but those buttons on the side look really useful



ansel

Quote from: rtil
Quote from: Gmagnumare they wireless



please tell me there wireless
not wireless, but the wires have been moved to the sides and you can switch which side they're on

I could do that with my Graphire 4x5, man. nothin new

also


Quote from: Factoryshut up you skinny white ugly prick

rtil

it's a new feature for intuos, not graphire

ansel

Quote from: rtilit's a new feature for intuos, not graphire

yeah I know, my point was that it should've been there already.

Quote from: Factoryshut up you skinny white ugly prick


rtil

the intuos line will never have screens, that's why they made cintiq's