What do you think of our weather?

Started by whoareyou, June 1, 2009 12:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

whoareyou

FUCK SQUF HE SUCKS HIS FATHER'S TESTICLES



Casey Pixmintro

It's chilly and windy. I had to close the window a few minutes ago because the weather is oh so nipply out today.
<@jjjjjjjjjj_Seed> IXINTRO FROM IXINTRO ENTERPRISES GOES MAD WITH HIS NEW FOUND WEALTH AND KILLS A HOOKER
<+RobHalford> hi my name is ix and I wanna get intro you
I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt

zNelson24

Your weather is...boring. I like thunderstorms that makes the Best Buy sign wobble back and forth.
-zNelson24

RobHalford


QuoteBut nevvgrounds is totally different from 4chan. We are a different set of people.
Quote<+ukinojoe> kirbopher is a pile of jackets
<+ukinojoe> if you remove them all
<+ukinojoe> all thats left is a dead rat

ansel

It's incredible here tonight, it's warm and breezy and altogether most pleasant

Quote from: Factoryshut up you skinny white ugly prick

Flash

it's cold here now
I love it. so rare

jjjjjjjjjj

texas weather is always changing

Necronomitr0n

the weather in the NW is nice and sunny as always during the summer
most of the year is quite rainy and gloomy so it's a welcome break from the norm
<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me