some faggoty collab, forgot the name

Started by SnawsBall, February 21, 2009 01:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gerkinman

Has anyone here actually played any of the new sonic games? I dare say they may be worse then these ungodly abominations.

Alta Don

Quote from: GerkinmanHas anyone here actually played any of the new sonic games? I dare say they may be worse then these ungodly abominations.

I played Sonic Unleashed at my little cousin's house on the Wii.  

lenko

#22
Quote from: GerkinmanHas anyone here actually played any of the new sonic games? I dare say they may be worse then these ungodly abominations.

i havent played one since the second Sonic Adventure on the dreamcast (where you could play as Robotnik in like a shoot-em-up level style)

i remember that being pretty good, but it was made nearly ten years ago.

Come to think of it, i think the reason i dont understand most of the jokes is because i havent played the games they're based on.
<emanhattan> i remember pingu ice cream
<emanhattan> it was a better time
<emanhattan> when the penguins were cold and delicious
<emanhattan> and i knew i was gonna be
<emanhattan> consequence free

unclephil

Quote from: Belieflmao fawx you and zop are turning into my favorite members
[attachment=2546:B_.jpg]

Daveb0t

Quote from: Mr. McCraigthey already made the sixth! what a suprise!
If it gets 3 more reviews he'll get underdog

also i'm sure he made 5 and it got deleted but
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/456834

Daveb0t

Quote from: GerkinmanHas anyone here actually played any of the new sonic games? I dare say they may be worse then these ungodly abominations.
mememe
lets see


the newest one I played wasn't so bad, but it was filled to the brim with features no one in their right mind would try to work, like a chao garden and stuff, and the 3d mechanics really did not work too well, rather they choked onto a platformer mechanic.  Not to mention tails was in a robot suit.  It was some gamecube game

And then theres a sonic advanced game, which is nearly fucking impossible to play without clairvoyance, and the secret things are IM-FUCKING-POSSIBLE.  not only fiddlely, but they need perfecting to an insane degree.  I cant beat the last 2 out of the seven, and doing them all in one playthrough is out of the question.

Daveb0t