friendship thread

Started by billy, February 20, 2009 09:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

|

Flash

Quote from: michelle
Quotemichelle, i don't really know you! let's become better friends!
nobody here does

because she's also calWAIT WOAH WOAH WOAH
cat fight




p.s.: no wonder I don't get mentioned in this thread huh

jjjjjjjjjj

Anigen you're a real nice kid, and you're a real fun guy to talk to on skype. We oughta talk some more yo!

Billy almost every post you make is hilarious. You're a real nice fellow even when ya told me i was shit at left 4 dead.

Cambo I haven't seen ya in a while, but you are cool and you're art is very nice

Daniel Weisman ya helped me out alot in that animation school thread I made when I joined. Thanks alot for giving me more ideas and advice on what to do with my life so far.

Armon, I find all your posts funny as well and you and Taylor make some good music.

Taylor, your posts are hilarious and mean.

Bug I like all your cartoons and sense of humor in irc. You're a swell fella.

Mrscriblam I talk to ya alot on skype and you're nice dood to talk to.

Sasha you're a real nice girl and I can't wait to see what kind of flashes ya wanna make. Don't see ya often on irc, it's empty

Dicksinthebutt i miss ya in irc. Come back soon!!!

MRat you're a real smart dude. Come back too!

Kian I don't talk to you much but your art is very good.

Nonezop you're ok even though you made a really gay thread on nachos. I mean REALLY gay. You are a funny dood sometimes.

Eman you're a fun nice dude when I talked to you over skype and I beat yo ass in brawl. But really you're a nice dude.

Kirb I bet you're a real nice dude If I talked to you over skype or something. You aren't a bad guy I bet.

Blordow you made lookatmydick. Thank you.

Crabarms you are fucking awesome I don't think I have to explain myself.

FreekC sure you're a fucking faggot but I bet if I got to know you better, you'd be an alright dude.

Psi43 ya hated me alot when I first joined, but now that I know ya better I see that you're a real alright guy.

rtil I've been watchin your stuff since pallid fingers. You've improved over each cartoon you make and have alot of talent.

Hammi you're a nice guy over irc sometimes even if ya are a bit weird.

Cooldrmoney I don't talk to ya much but I bet you're alright.

Systek don't talk to ya much either but your cool over irc.

Davebot I hated ya when ya first joined tba, but over irc you can be a really cool guy.

Redm you have some really really great music.

Shadowfox your music is really good too. Plus you are a real cool guy.

and Zekey, you're a really cool guy. Over irc, you and I talk about the same stuff we like and your animations has such a nice style to it. You can be really funny when ya want to be too. You are great!




I probably forgot about someone if I did my bad!!!!!!

billy

Quote from: Beliefyou forgot about me

thanks a lot that surely defines our friendshiT
I\\\'m not sure how that happened! You\\\'re cool & I met you here!

Quote from: KirbopherBilly sorry I haven\\\'t gotten much chance to talk with you personally, you seem pretty cool.

You too Kirbopher!

Quote from: taylorbilly: i think you are a cool dawg for real!!!! i cant believe that you forgot me on the list i thought we were bros!!!!!!!
oh my god i don\\\'t know how i could have made that mistake!!! you\\\'re a cool dawg for real too! remember when you submitted haruhi suzumiya for me? it\\\'s in the NG bottom 20 now!

CoolDrMoney, how did I forget you?????? You\\\'re defininitely in my internet top 3 or top 5 or top 1 or whatever.

SSAF, how did I forget you either??? You\\\'re the best cr0m replacement a furry could ask for.

yungjazz, you\\\'re ok! sometimes i give you shit for no reason, but i\\\'m just joking, you know! you\\\'re a cool cat!

zomfgbie

"FreekC sure you're a fucking faggot but I bet if I got to know you better, you'd be an alright dude."

thats the nicest compliment ive ever recieved
i am dead

<+wwchicken> once i walked into the kitchen and there was a sound
<+wwchicken> but i could only hear it when i stood on one spot in the kitchen
<+wwchicken> then i turned off the light
<+wwchicken> and it was gone
<+wwchicken> then i turned the light back on and there it was again
<+wwchicken> so i thought, its an invisible alien
<+wwchicken> but hes scared of the dark

f0d

oooh yeh almost forgot CDM and SSAF they are excellent members
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

texas

dan is the best person in the whole world

Daveb0t


mishkamash

i like everyone except clutch
and snotballs
<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

jjjjjjjjjj

Piss, I forgot to add Mishka Im sorry man, you're a great funny guy.


Hammi

Quote from: J_SeedHammi you're a nice guy over irc sometimes even if ya are a bit weird.

im a big weirdo paki with a lot of facial hair
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> lmao
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> hammi you are my top paki
<GreatPakiHammizuka> top at dem all maynn


mishkamash

Quote from: J_SeedPiss, I forgot to add Mishka Im sorry man, you're a great funny guy.

haha thanks bro
<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

lenko

mishka is a chill guy with a nice cartoony style
eman ditched sprites and is therefore super cool
blordow made the best halloween entry of last year
f0d is a grate guy
sasha is a cool chick
squip and snaws\\\' rampant idiocy can even be entertaining sometimes!
dicks/salutations is verah nice!
kirb is an honest hardworking black man
yungjazz rides about in shopping carts, he\\\'s fucking cool
rtil is a fucking gr8 artist/animator all around
hammi is my #1 sand nigga
zekey is a wonderful lizardman
redm has the world\\\'s coolest hair
Jseed is very prolific!
Ansel can draw 10 times better than me and he\\\'s like 6 years old
psi is a grand ol\\\' german
nonezop makes me laugh i think its mostly to do with his sig
Scriblam is intense but PASSIONATE
anigen is the ultimate teenager
davebot\\\'s posts make me laugh hard most of the time

FreekC gets a post to himself because he\\\'s british
<emanhattan> i remember pingu ice cream
<emanhattan> it was a better time
<emanhattan> when the penguins were cold and delicious
<emanhattan> and i knew i was gonna be
<emanhattan> consequence free

funzop


trent bortknob

kian: i lov u becAUSE YOU\\\'re cool

rtil
: you asre a dawg

anigen: you\\\'rer a cat

f0d: daniel weisman

lenko

billy is awesome for making this thread, cant believe i didnt mention him
<emanhattan> i remember pingu ice cream
<emanhattan> it was a better time
<emanhattan> when the penguins were cold and delicious
<emanhattan> and i knew i was gonna be
<emanhattan> consequence free

Kirbopher

Quote from: lenkabiscakirb is an honest hardworking black man

Sho'nuff foo'.

Also lenko you're awesome but I knew you before you joined tba sorta.
TehBorkOrlies~ (Kirbin' up your threads since December 2nd, 2008.)

billy

Quote from: lenkabiscabilly is awesome for making this thread, cant believe i didnt mention him
lenkabisca, you seem like a really cool guy yourself. i don't know you very well, but i really want to become good friends with you.

Greenkitten




unclephil

Quote from: Billy
Quote<~J_Seed> billy you forgot dicksinthebutt and uh
<~J_Seed> i guess
<~J_Seed> fawx
<~J_Seed> but
<~J_Seed> nah


|