project freetown

Started by rtil, February 2, 2009 01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

|

shura

Quote from: HarryTheHeador like
http://www.nawlz.com/

oh wow, that one's amazing

zNelson24

#81
Quote from: FuzzI bet you could pull off something like this.
http://balak01.deviantart.com/art/about-DI...OMICS-111966969

I dont see why DeviantArt dosent have a Flash app for navigating through comics. I mean it saves time and compiles the whole comic in one deviation. I know you could do this yourself in Flash, but it would be better if dA made one for us (not everyone knows how to use Flash).

I like teh bike.
-zNelson24

creamcorn

i think it would be much better if you made it a normal comic, that way youll focus on the story telling and the sceneries and stuff and not ooh look ill put some neat buttons here and there and a flashing thingy here pretty cool huh

like that nawlz thing ugh


Daveb0t

#83
Quote from: Sashura
Quote from: HarryTheHeador like
http://www.nawlz.com/

oh wow, that one's amazing
rtil linked me to it a while ago in some other topic so its a full circle irony thing

|