ok fukin fix my tablet

Started by MRat, January 22, 2009 11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MRat

It arrived at my parents house over Christmas and I went and visited and took their food and played with it there and it worked fine.

Then I drove the six hours back to my house and get it all set up, but for some fucking reason the pressure sensitivity will not work. At all. In anything. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the driver five times all to no avail. Can someone please suggest anything that might help?
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

rtil

#1
does the software you use think you are not using a tablet, i.e. there isn't even an option to enable pressure, or is the pressure on but the tablet doesn't utilize it?

MRat

Quote from: rtilthe pressure on but the tablet doesn't utilize it


this one
I was gone, FOR SO LONG