hola Rtil

Started by frozenfire, June 18, 2007 05:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

redmongoose

this is why this is why this is why I'm hot
Quote from: Inaxisdo u have a problem, bastard?!

frozenfire

Quote from: REDMONGOOSEthis is why this is why this is why I'm hot
my thoughts exactly

Nadroj0711

I'm hot 'cause I'm fly, you ain't 'cause you not.
'ello gov'na

frozenfire

Quote from: taylorthis topic is gay
does that somehow relate to me or the intruding french people.. cause Dilly bar sure is gay!   <3

redmongoose

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X1-WW5MsyNU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X1-WW5MsyNU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
Quote from: Inaxisdo u have a problem, bastard?!

dilly

Quote from: frozenfire
Quote from: taylor
this topic is gay
does that somehow relate to me or the intruding french people.. cause Dilly bar sure is gay!   <3

yes, I do like men.

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

frozenfire

yupyup I knoe lol

Anigen

i don't understand why girls are attracted to guys

the most beautiful thing in the world imo is an attractive girl

Nadroj0711

Quote from: frozenfire
Quote from: taylor
this topic is gay
does that somehow relate to me or the intruding french people.. cause Dilly bar sure is gay!   <3
Oui, je n'aime pas cette "Dillybar"!
'ello gov'na

notorious


Nadroj0711

^ sp

v this person will be gay
'ello gov'na

Shida

I am only gay for men. Much like him ^
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

<+edillyward> "Grabbed a whole bottle of naked guy in the trash cans" B)
<@sevv> rocket power is by far the best anime
"@Y3LL0WN1NJA they convert the electrical waves given off from earth, and convert them into sound waves, you gay animated dinosaur"
red: am I seriously the only person left online that is willing to argue with some idiot on a messageboard?
<+lenks> um i know that i try to get by with a lethal dick on my face but u always have 2 bring it up
SHADOWFOX2: I'm not sure if you've ever heard of the website: The Backalleys before
<+bd648> why are there no mario survival horror games.

Nadroj0711

[size=].[/size] You are here
'ello gov'na

|