A Simple Introduction

Started by SardonicSamurai, November 27, 2008 07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

psi43

Quote from: f0deww a bbs mod ewwwww

really?

great now you have the duty to unban us whenever we get banned GO


f0d

Quote from: Belief
Quote from: f0deww a bbs mod ewwwww

really?

great now you have the duty to unban us whenever we get banned GO

who would ever want to be unbanned from the ngbbs
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

SardonicSamurai

Quote from: Belief
Quote from: f0deww a bbs mod ewwwww

really?

great now you have the duty to unban us whenever we get banned GO

lol, if I wanted Newgrounds I'd be posting on Newgrounds. I sorta came here to be on a forum different than NG. From what I've seen, seems like Newgrounds is what's talked about most around here...


sQueef

nope, you should get your eyes checked! What the fuck is a "newgrounds" anyway!??! stop trolling us asshole
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

ZekeySpaceyLizard

Quote from: SardonicSamurailol, if I wanted Newgrounds I'd be posting on Newgrounds. I sorta came here to be on a forum different than NG. From what I've seen, seems like Newgrounds is what's talked about most around here...


so you lurked for 5 minutes before deciding to join. no wonder you're surprised.

Daveb0t

Go to the newgrounds topic for all newground related needs and racial epithets

LordZeebmork

Quote from: Belief
Quote from: f0deww a bbs mod ewwwww

really?

great now you have the duty to unban us whenever we get banned GO
it really isn't that hard to make another alt

see

here is the way the bbs works

make a shitty topic or something on an alt
get banned for it
make another shitty topic on another alt
get banned for it
repeat until you get bored
keep an account (usually your main) away from the bbs until there's something actually worth posting in or you feel like doing something without getting banned because high-level accounts pretty much never get banned

hell, I remember the time someone copied and pasted some shit from the Legion of Doom forums onto the ngbbs on a shitty low-level alt with a low postcount and the thread got deleted almost instantly and then magyar reposted it and the thread hit two or three pages
let's all set our phasers on "boring"

Daveb0t

Quote from: LordZeebmork
Quote from: Belief
Quote from: f0deww a bbs mod ewwwww

really?

great now you have the duty to unban us whenever we get banned GO
it really isn't that hard to make another alt

see

here is the way the bbs works

make a shitty topic or something on an alt
get banned for it
make another shitty topic on another alt
get banned for it
repeat until you get bored
keep an account (usually your main) away from the bbs until there's something actually worth posting in or you feel like doing something without getting banned because high-level accounts pretty much never get banned

hell, I remember the time someone copied and pasted some shit from the Legion of Doom forums onto the ngbbs on a shitty low-level alt with a low postcount and the thread got deleted almost instantly and then magyar reposted it and the thread hit two or three pages
mememememe
Im still contemplating whether or not to make a thread about it too lmao.

LordZeebmork

let's all set our phasers on "boring"

Daveb0t

I would but I made a shitty thread about 4chan earlier and i'm sure the mods would love another provocative thread for an excuse to ban me.

Labusch

Quote from: DavebutI would but I made a shitty thread about 4chan earlier and i'm sure the mods would love another provocative thread for an excuse to ban me.


Trust me once you give Mods from NewGrounds rights on here Boom it will be just like a Nazi concentration camp and we all don't want that do we

Daveb0t

Doesn't matter, it was deleted and

sQueef

This Account Has Been Suspended
Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

Greenkitten

Quote from: LordZeebmorkhell, I remember the time someone copied and pasted some shit from the Legion of Doom forums onto the ngbbs on a shitty low-level alt with a low postcount and the thread got deleted almost instantly and then magyar reposted it and the thread hit two or three pages
I didn't even realise it hit 2 pages, I thought it got locked straight away. Shows how much attention I pay to that place.



Hammi

#35
hi welcome

and meet your new superior leaders
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> lmao
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> hammi you are my top paki
<GreatPakiHammizuka> top at dem all maynn


SardonicSamurai

Quote from: Hammihi welcome

and meet your new superior leaders

I basically try to ignore any form of newgrounds related spam on forums/ chats. For instance, My B-Day thread was filled with Gay Porn from people I know from other places. That was a fun... Nothin' like a three man manly train. Should've seen the candles...


sQueef

fuck you
shut the fuck up SardonicShithead

Nobody enjoys your vein of humor.
Nobody enjoys your "internet status" as a fucking slave to the NGBBS (god I feel sorry for you, you sick sad little man).
Nobody likes your FLASH TOONS about Wii's and other insignificant shit THAT NOBODY CARES ABOUT.
Nobody here wants to talk about Niggergrounds or Gay Porn except for Daveb0t.
Just shut up if you are going to post here don't be a fucking twit

bitch

I will not stand idly by and


teh

tt tTTTTT

TTTTTT

Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

Daveb0t

Someone say gay porn and the word nigger?


LordZeebmork

#39
Quote from: SardonicSamuraiI basically try to ignore any form of newgrounds related spam on forums/ chats. For instance, My B-Day thread was filled with Gay Porn from people I know from other places. That was a fun... Nothin' like a three man manly train. Should've seen the candles...

<image removed>
let's all set our phasers on "boring"

|