new avatar

Started by psi43, November 27, 2008 10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

psi43

on here and on NG but it's basically the same thing:






LordZeebmork

jumpy as fuck, smooth out the animation
let's all set our phasers on "boring"

psi43

there's one jumpy part in there and that is when the bee flies back to the left side, I couldn't be bothered to fix that cause I already spent a while on that thing, it was a lot of experimenting eventually ending up with that as a result, so I didn't want to work on it any longer.

texas

doesnt look very jumpy to me  

LordZeebmork

Quote from: Beliefthere's one jumpy part in there and that is when the bee flies back to the left side, I couldn't be bothered to fix that cause I already spent a while on that thing, it was a lot of experimenting eventually ending up with that as a result, so I didn't want to work on it any longer.
yeah that thing

how the fuck did you make that anyway it nic
let's all set our phasers on "boring"

Daveb0t

left and right tweens with some ease and a curvy wave, hand drawn I assume?

Nice but in need of a little refinement where zeeb said.


LordZeebmork

let's all set our phasers on "boring"

rtil

slick
i like the tile one the best

sQueef

Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.