show yourself version 2.0

Started by trent bortknob, June 8, 2007 03:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dilly

#20
I'm still gonna be a rebel and not post one.

but if you click around on my sites, you're bound to find something.


<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

redmongoose

dagolith you need to make sense for the sake of the world
Quote from: Inaxisdo u have a problem, bastard?!

Dagolith

how was i hard to understand, i said that picture of him didn't look like him.
Quote from: taylorfuck dagolith
Quote from: systechovans with paintings of viking women on them are impervious to all types of damage

Miro

What else would he look like then
You know him in rl?

Dagolith

Quote from: MiroWhat else would he look like then
You know him in rl?
GOD NO! he's posted pictures of himself before, and he doesn't look the same in that picture.
Quote from: taylorfuck dagolith
Quote from: systechovans with paintings of viking women on them are impervious to all types of damage

redmongoose

actually that is the first time i have posted an actual photo of myself i think, the other one was a drawing, I am not a cartoon character that rumor is completely unsubstantial
Quote from: Inaxisdo u have a problem, bastard?!

Dagolith

wait, theres been quite a cock-up, i don't know why but i thought that the picture of you was a picture of Taylor, thats why it looked odd. but i now see that it's a picture of you, and the reason that you chimed into what i said earlier.
Quote from: taylorfuck dagolith
Quote from: systechovans with paintings of viking women on them are impervious to all types of damage

Miro

Quote from: Dagolithwait, theres been quite a cock-up

A what?

Dagolith

Quote from: taylorfuck dagolith
Quote from: systechovans with paintings of viking women on them are impervious to all types of damage

Anigen

#29
[!--quoteo(post=7418:date=:name=Dagolith)--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE(Dagolith) [snapback]7418[/snapback][/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]wait, theres been quite a cock-up[/quote]

oh so we're resorting to dirty humor now are we

banned

Dagolith

dirty? is that term not common in the states?
Quote from: taylorfuck dagolith
Quote from: systechovans with paintings of viking women on them are impervious to all types of damage

Shida

I don't think it is Dago.
We use that term a lot in Britain though.

For the unknowing: To make a 'cock-up' is to make a mistake, normally from some sort of misunderstanding. I'm sure there's an american equivalent, and I've heard it, but I can't remember it.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

<+edillyward> "Grabbed a whole bottle of naked guy in the trash cans" B)
<@sevv> rocket power is by far the best anime
"@Y3LL0WN1NJA they convert the electrical waves given off from earth, and convert them into sound waves, you gay animated dinosaur"
red: am I seriously the only person left online that is willing to argue with some idiot on a messageboard?
<+lenks> um i know that i try to get by with a lethal dick on my face but u always have 2 bring it up
SHADOWFOX2: I'm not sure if you've ever heard of the website: The Backalleys before
<+bd648> why are there no mario survival horror games.

Dagolith

Quote from: taylorfuck dagolith
Quote from: systechovans with paintings of viking women on them are impervious to all types of damage

Anigen

Quote from: ShidaI'm sure there's an american equivalent, and I've heard it, but I can't remember it.

fuck up, screw up, mess up

^^^ one of those?

Shida

lmao, possibly the first, but I'm sure I've heard something more similar to a 'cock-up' though
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

<+edillyward> "Grabbed a whole bottle of naked guy in the trash cans" B)
<@sevv> rocket power is by far the best anime
"@Y3LL0WN1NJA they convert the electrical waves given off from earth, and convert them into sound waves, you gay animated dinosaur"
red: am I seriously the only person left online that is willing to argue with some idiot on a messageboard?
<+lenks> um i know that i try to get by with a lethal dick on my face but u always have 2 bring it up
SHADOWFOX2: I'm not sure if you've ever heard of the website: The Backalleys before
<+bd648> why are there no mario survival horror games.

Anigen

you need to have a webcam chat with me to see my pics

Nadroj0711

what the fuck is going on here
'ello gov'na

Dagolith

were exchanging nude photos.
Quote from: taylorfuck dagolith
Quote from: systechovans with paintings of viking women on them are impervious to all types of damage

trent bortknob

Quote from: nADROJwhat the fuck is going on here
egad

Anigen

Quote from: nADROJwhat the fuck is going on here

user 'nADROJ' failed to post registration topic

deleted

|