Official Brawl Funnies Collab

Started by CoolDrMoney, October 21, 2008 02:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

|

sQueef

Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

Daveb0t

Yes yes yes, now add marios head in there.

sQueef

Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

f0d

i laughed the most at your last one sqf

and jesus cdm i was in tears laughing after that really fuckin great work
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

emanhattan

Im at school where flash is unexistant in all computers but I cant wait to see colldocs part. I think it was THE SECOND best in the metal gear collab the one with "AYAYAYAYAY YEA GOOD THING WE ARE FUCKEN IDIOTS SO WE CAN BE EASILY EXPLOITED LIKE THIS HARAHARAHAR"


A VERY DISTANT FIRST PLACE is the one with the kirby intro. I think I cryed of laughert for the 4th or 5th time in my life. I spent nights lauging because of it. I went on a trip and remembered it and I laughed at how forced the SOLEED SNAKE was.

I want to make something this saturday. Im a very busy fella    

psi43

lmfao cdm that was fucking great, incredible. And squeef's last part was really nice aswell!

Daveb0t

Quote from: Squeefi guess i could remake brawl is queer

which is a biting satire of brawl is here a really gay movie that was frontpaged awhile back for like a month
O god my memory is kicking in.  YES I LOVED THAT ONE!!  With the "best day ever" music and the shitty drawings.  Do this or else my life wont be complete.

Also CDM made me fuck myself inside out, and sqf's fifth part would make a great intro.

emanhattan

I JUST got home.

cool dr money, you part is kick ass. blordow has now competence in the field of really disturbing laughs.

I want my part to be as good as yours.


funzop

Quote from: Squeefhttp://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/3308/628_Ha_HA.php

i hope you like my 4rth part

SUPRISEe
whoooooooooof

SnawsBall

Holy fuck, this is intense. I might make something and then show you guys, but I don't know if I am worthy enough to take part in something so epic. I am a huge fan of the first collaboration. You can take a lil looksie loo once I make something, and if it's good, I would be absolutely fucking stoked and incredibly honored to be in this relic of flash history.


sQueef

im beat-boxing right now but you can't hear it
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

SnawsBall

Quote from: Squeefim beat-boxing right now but you can't hear it
You should record it so that myself and others can hear you.  

sQueef

okay but only because you asked so nicely
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

Blordow

thats not beat boxing but u got talent!!!! sign this man up

sQueef

i jus got done bustin the chrome
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

psi43

I need a picture of rina's and kirbop her's head

anyone?

CoolDrMoney

http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

f0d

,lmfaooo did you really make that cdm
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

SnawsBall

Quote from: Squeefokay but only because you asked so nicely
Holy shit, I fucking love you squeef. That's a fat beat son.

|