more paint shit

Started by LordZeebmork, October 13, 2008 11:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

LordZeebmork

for a flash thing, since I can't draw worth shit in flash (or anywhere else)



let's all set our phasers on "boring"


GRINACE

#2
what show is ur sig from Zekey? Looks familiar.

nvm figured it out.

zomfgbie

aww i thought this was going to have something to do with shitting paint
i am dead

<+wwchicken> once i walked into the kitchen and there was a sound
<+wwchicken> but i could only hear it when i stood on one spot in the kitchen
<+wwchicken> then i turned off the light
<+wwchicken> and it was gone
<+wwchicken> then i turned the light back on and there it was again
<+wwchicken> so i thought, its an invisible alien
<+wwchicken> but hes scared of the dark

LordZeebmork

Quote from: FreekCaww i thought this was going to have something to do with shitting paint
hmm I should draw that

also word rescue I think I have heard of that somewhere but fff
let's all set our phasers on "boring"

CyTh

Quote from: LordZeebmork
Quote from: FreekCaww i thought this was going to have something to do with shitting paint
hmm I should draw that


Please don't.