Rtil shits children

Started by Fawx, September 6, 2008 12:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Fawx

I was nominated for one of the worst TBA members. I'm honored. This much accomplishment after only like 2 days of being a member. Incredible.

I'd like to thank the academy.

Hammi

I didnt think rtil was capable of doing that
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> lmao
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> hammi you are my top paki
<GreatPakiHammizuka> top at dem all maynn


bcube


this is thebackalleys

InsaneX

i shit FAGGOTS LIKE FAWX GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH FCK YO''U
by

Fawx

Quote from: InsaneXi shit FAGGOTS LIKE FAWX GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH FCK YO''U

I was nominated for one of the worst TBA members. I'm honored. This much accomplishment after only like 2 days of being a member. Incredible.

I'd like to thank the academy.

adamant

that is some nice blurredass hair

rtil


LordZeebmork

lies

lies and propaganda

furthermore rtil not have the experience to hold the esteemed office of baby shitter

zeebmork for baby shitter 08

let's all set our phasers on "boring"

jjjjjjjjjj

#8
Quote from: LordZeebmorklies

lies and propaganda

furthermore rtil not have the experience to hold the esteemed office of baby shitter

zeebmork for baby shitter 08


Candidate zeebmork, what is your view on shitting BLACK babies?













[spoiler]lol get it? like a turd lol xD[/spoiler]

anigen

im slowly beginning to hate coming here because of you people

Quote from: InsaneXi shit FAGGOTS LIKE FAWX GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH FCK YO\\\'\\\'U

especially you shut the hell up fuck


CoolDrMoney

#11
Quote from: anibuttim slowly beginning to hate coming here because of you people
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.


Fawx

Quote from: rtilclearly photoshopped

stop shitting children.
I was nominated for one of the worst TBA members. I'm honored. This much accomplishment after only like 2 days of being a member. Incredible.

I'd like to thank the academy.

Sinitron

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK RTIL CAN'T HAVE A WOMB THAT IS FUCKING UNFAIR

ALSO IT MEANS HIS GIRLFRIEND IS A DYKE

FUCK DYKES MAN

THEY ARE FUCKING SHIT

mishkamash

it's all coming back to me now
<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased itÂ