TIGGER ASS

Started by anigen, September 2, 2008 03:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MRat

Quote from: le oneg


It says it right where the word AUTISM is written in the phrase "autism spectrum disorder." As in, they are levels in the spectrum of autism.
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

leone

no its not suck my dick asshole
yoyoyoyoyO what is up !!

LOGINOK

Listen here, leone. I get your point. I'll make this clear to you: it is like autism, BUT A MILD FORM OF IT. Happy now? I never said asperger's is exactly related to autism, and is a different form of it, I just mean it's similar to autism, but a lot lesser with symptoms.



mishkamash

<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

MRat

Quote from: LOGINOKListen here, leone. I get your point. I'll make this clear to you: it is like autism, BUT A MILD FORM OF IT. Happy now? I never said asperger's is exactly related to autism, and is a different form of it, I just mean it's similar to autism, but a lot lesser with symptoms.


i think you missed the part where le one doesn't care
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

LOGINOK

Quote from: RyanLeReipschläger
Quote from: LOGINOKListen here, leone. I get your point. I'll make this clear to you: it is like autism, BUT A MILD FORM OF IT. Happy now? I never said asperger's is exactly related to autism, and is a different form of it, I just mean it's similar to autism, but a lot lesser with symptoms.


i think you missed the part where le one doesn't care
Whatever.

Philip K Dick

Masta HLG: wtf man i thought we were homiez
MrBluePencil: never
Masta HLG: what happened between us man
Masta HLG: we were tight
Masta HLG: were like iceeeee
MrBluePencil: god, stop it
MrBluePencil: I liked the anigen show series, but I didn't like your personality ver much
Masta HLG: why
Masta HLG: im the only person who was ever nice to you
Masta HLG: on tba
MrBluePencil: just a person who tries to be funny and random
MrBluePencil: meh
MrBluePencil: squeef and zeebmork were too
MrBluePencil: and zekey seemed ok
Masta HLG: thats cause
Masta HLG: we all
Masta HLG: feel
Masta HLG: really sorry
Masta HLG: for you
MrBluePencil: I don't think zeebmork knows anything about me like that
MrBluePencil: why would you feel sorry for me?
Masta HLG: because youre really really pathetic?
MrBluePencil: how?
Masta HLG: why dont you ask anigen he'll give you a big list of reasons
Masta HLG: and
Masta HLG: youre fickle
MrBluePencil: that doesn't even make any sense
MrBluePencil: ho nestly me posting on TBA is just a pathetic excuse for attention at times and I don't have much better to do at times, but I think it's funny
Masta HLG: in addition to all the pigletface bullshit that you spew out and obsess over, your unneccesary passionate hatred for everyone who you don't care for, or who belongs to a group you don't like, you're a fucking fickle little bitch
MrBluePencil: I'm not the only one behind pigletface, and I'm not  obsessed with it. It's a character based off Piglet which I use as my own character for art and animation and music, so I cannot be "obsessive" over it if I use it a lot in those kinds of mediums...
MrBluePencil: I hate people because I am a pessimistic person who hates people I don't like, deal with it
MrBluePencil: I have problems, and it pisses me off when people get so bothered by it, but i try to control myself
Masta HLG: just because you're a fucking half autistic psychopath seung-hui cho wannabe who was sexually abused by his father doesnt give you an exuse to be fickle
MrBluePencil: I don't want to be seung-hui cho
MrBluePencil: or even like him
MrBluePencil: I'm not a wannabe, I'm just an emotional person who tries his best to overcome his problems
Masta HLG: lmfao
MrBluePencil: I was never sexually abused by my father, go fuck yourself
MrBluePencil: and go fuck your piece of shit little brother
Masta HLG: i understand its ok
MrBluePencil:  god, shut up
Masta HLG: youre an emotional person
MrBluePencil: your music is shit too
Masta HLG: better than yours
MrBluePencil: heh probably
MrBluePencil:  you can play instruments well
MrBluePencil: your vocals are annoying
MrBluePencil: and degrades any good elements of your songs
Masta HLG: i know man
Masta HLG: it sucks
Masta HLG: ill never get signed to a major record label because of my HOLY FUCK MY CAT IS SCRATCHING MY WINDOW BRB
MrBluePencil: listen, I want to be a peaceful person, but I hate it when people bother me like this
Auto response from Masta HLG: I am away from my computer right now.

Masta HLG: dude
Masta HLG: being fickle
Masta HLG: isnt that bad
Masta HLG: i had a fickle friend
Masta HLG: he manged
Masta HLG: managed
Masta HLG: dude
Masta HLG: even though youre fickle
Masta HLG: well i would say i respect you
Masta HLG: but i dont
MrBluePencil: damn dude
MrBluePencil: just don't bother me like this anymore
MrBluePencil: I'd like to take it smooth and easy
MrBluePencil: like smooth jazz
Masta HLG: i don't know if fickle people can do that
Masta HLG: theyre always all jittery and jumpy
MrBluePencil: dude, shut up
Masta HLG: dude, where's my car
Masta HLG: ?
MrBluePencil: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fickle,_Indiana
Masta HLG: your hometown?
Masta HLG: im totally posting this convo on tba
MrBluePencil: no
MrBluePencil: damn, I think my dad's dad died a few days ago
MrBluePencil: terrible, terrible news
MrBluePencil: well whatever

sQueef

the precursor to that  convo ^

MrBluePencil: what's so great about HLG?
MrBluePencil: why is he so favored for being an idiot?
squ0f: um
MrBluePencil: ?
squ0f: i talk to hlg like everyday lmao
MrBluePencil: what is so goddamn great about him?
squ0f: i think hes funny and witty
MrBluePencil: sigh
MrBluePencil: he's just random, and random is not funny
squ0f: ok
MrBluePencil: you're doing it again!
MrBluePencil: fucking stop
squ0f: ok
MrBluePencil: Masta HLG (8:22:58 PM): because youre really really pathetic?
squ0f: ok
squ0f: oh shit im sorry
MrBluePencil: whatever
MrBluePencil: listen, I want to be a peaceful person, but I hate it when people bother me like this
MrBluePencil: fuck anigen for making me come back to this
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

Sinitron

rofl <- tryin to stop sayin "lmao" all the time

leone

Quote from: Tron Sawyerrofl <- tryin to stop sayin "lmao" all the time

rofl is pretty fucken gay
what about loma

also i was kinda nice to you too mrblue!!!
yoyoyoyoyO what is up !!

MRat

Hey guys. I just realized something totally monumental; Mr. Blue isn't an alt.


This entire time, I always assumed he was some alt trying to troll us. I thought we all thought this. I THOUGHT IT WAS A GAME!


Man I totally missed this. Wow.
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

LOGINOK

#31
Quote from: RyanLeReipschlägerHey guys. I just realized something totally monumental; Mr. Blue isn't an alt.


This entire time, I always assumed he was some alt trying to troll us. I thought we all thought this. I THOUGHT IT WAS A GAME!


Man I totally missed this. Wow.
haahahahah

I'm a semi-troll and a person who tries to express his real life situations in a way that bothers people. I won't lie. I don't give a shit but I'm basically dumping stupid shit I say onto a forum of a bunch of people I don't care about.

MRat

Anyway Blue, I could care less how annoying you are. You're an integral part of our society and we all know retards jack off so much that the skin on their dick rubs off, and that is why you have powder on your hands. I feel bad for you, man.
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

LOGINOK

Quote from: RyanLeReipschlägerAnyway Blue, I could care less how annoying you are. You're an integral part of our society and we all know retards jack off so much that the skin on their dick rubs off, and that is why you have powder on your hands. I feel bad for you, man.

Exactly

anigen

YOU KNOW MR BLUE

IF YOU DON'T LIKE LISTENING TO THESE PEOPLE

WHY DON'T YOU BLOCK THEM

OH WAIT I KNOW

IT'S BECAUSE YOU [size=]LOVE THE DRAMA[/size]

LOGINOK

Quote from: anibuttYOU KNOW MR BLUE

IF YOU DON'T LIKE LISTENING TO THESE PEOPLE

WHY DON'T YOU BLOCK THEM

OH WAIT I KNOW

IT'S BECAUSE YOU [size=]LOVE THE DRAMA[/size]

Right, buddy

anigen

hey mr blue

are you still going to tell me which "semi-pro" animators i suck up to

i\\\'d still like some examples

before you inevitably kill yourself from e-drama

LOGINOK

Quote from: anibutthey mr blue

are you still going to tell me which "semi-pro" animators i suck up to

i'd still like some examples

before you inevitably kill yourself from e-drama

LazyMuffin, Swain, Egoraptor, and another NG members you've seen at the Comic Con

you're nowhere near their age and you're making it seem like you're affiliated with them by collaborating with them

anigen

Quote from: LOGINOK
Quote from: anibutthey mr blue

are you still going to tell me which "semi-pro" animators i suck up to

i'd still like some examples

before you inevitably kill yourself from e-drama

LazyMuffin, Swain, Egoraptor, and another NG members you've seen at the Comic Con

you're nowhere near their age and you're making it seem like you're affiliated with them by collaborating with them

first of all i'd like to say you're a complete idiot because none of those are semi-professional animators

LazyMuffin: i met lazymuffin because he started the rwd with nogfish. i don't really talk to him that much, and i've never made it known that i do talk to him at all. so what the fuck gave you the idea that i "collaborate" with him?

Swain: very nice guy. i imed him a long time ago with the intent to troll him and while doing so realized he is really normal and easy to get along with

Egoraptor: met him through anipedia. extremely friendly and nice guy.

i've never collaborated with any of them. the closest thing i could find is a secret collab i'm organizing that lazymuffin happens to be in, but you wouldn't actually know about that since this is my first public mention of it. i never claimed to be affiliated with them. and how could i even be "affiliated" with them anyway? we could exchange links to each others sites, but other than that we're fucking amatuer internet animators. how could any of us be "affiliated"? and if i was on some huge rampaging dicksuck quest to go and get everyone to seem "affiliated" with me, how would collaborating help me with this?

your theory sucks, your point sucks, and your logical reason for being on this forum sucks

any other dumb shit you can throw at me without any proof or is that it

LOGINOK

I really think I could have my time invested more wisely than arguing with you. I don't care who is who or whatever, I just saw from blogs on deviantart that you were collabing with (insert "NG or Comic-con animator or whoever" person), and how you met them and feel so excited about it, and you even made a youtube profile for the NG Comic Coon of 08. Face it man, you're pathetic when it comes to this. I don't pay much attention to it because I haven't payed any attention to you until you IMed me complimenting on the preloader AdairTishler made. I, for one, would have been better off with that compliment, so it wouldn't have resulted to this.


|