the anigen show

Started by Philip K Dick, August 28, 2008 11:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

|

Philip K Dick

i was originally actually gonna get a female voice actor for anigirl but then i got impatient like usual

Sinitron

i am a fucking dope rapper

CoolDrMoney

Pretty sad that this is one of the only series I like on NG!
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

Philip K Dick

Quote from: CoolDrMoneyPretty sad that this is one of the only series I like on NG!

pretty great if you ask me



next episode will definitely get some recognition and probably a pretty high score

anigen

WELL I CERTAINLY HOPE YOU COAUTHOR ME THEN, IT WILL MOST LIKELY BE VERY GOOD FOR MY NEWGROUNDS ACCOUNT HUHHUHUHUHHUHUHUHUHHUH



LOGINOK2


trent bortknob

Quote from: LOGINOK2meh...
faggot

anigen

i feel very safe on tba now that taylor is the sheriff  

Fawx

Quote from: anibutti feel very safe on tba now that taylor is the sheriff  

I feel very scared.  
I was nominated for one of the worst TBA members. I'm honored. This much accomplishment after only like 2 days of being a member. Incredible.

I'd like to thank the academy.


adamant

lmao cliffs of dover

what is that monster truck supposed to be making fun of anything
just lf in general

Philip K Dick

its supposed to be red mongoose

adamant

Quote from: ARits supposed to be red mongoose
oh ok!  

redmongoose

I told you not to fucking put me in it!!!!!
Quote from: Inaxisdo u have a problem, bastard?!

trent bortknob

^ but you were voiced by the great voice actory legendary frog!!!!

redmongoose

your ass is grass armon pakdel

and legendary frog if youre reading this then fuck your shit
Quote from: Inaxisdo u have a problem, bastard?!

texas

i knew what legendary frogs voice acting would sound like before i watched it

bcube

I like how anigen was drawn

this is thebackalleys

|