I have a rendezvous with death

Started by ZekeySpaceyLizard, August 8, 2008 09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ZekeySpaceyLizard

At some disputed barricade,   
When Spring comes back with rustling shade   

And apple-blossoms fill the air—
When Spring brings back blue days and fair.   

It may be he shall take my hand   
And lead me into his dark land

And close my eyes and quench my breath—
I have a rendezvous with Death

It may be I shall pass him still.
On some scarred slope of battered hill,

Pillowed in silk and scented down,
At midnight in some flaming town,

And I to my pledged word am true,   
I shall not fail that rendezvous.

danger


bcube

that little duck
I had a doll that was a duck and dressed up like that

this is thebackalleys



danger


Hammi

I love the duck.

ALFRED KWAK IN DIS
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> lmao
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> hammi you are my top paki
<GreatPakiHammizuka> top at dem all maynn


danger


Ying

hey speaking of death, bernie mac died today

davidmoore0

Quote from: Yinghey speaking of death, bernie mac died today
yeh what the fuck he was a good guy.
wouldn't say he was funny or anything but he was a good guy.

Greg91

Sailing across the ocean,
Slowly, but surely,
The horizon is not impossible to reach,
As long as you stay close to the wind,
And stand firm.

psi43