oh hi, I didn't see you there

Started by ansel, August 12, 2008 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ansel

hello there everybody, I enjoy drawing pictures

junkycow.deviantart.com
ansel.newgrounds.com

here are a few pictures I drew

[attachment=2044:gutbag.jpg]
[attachment=2045:froghead.jpg]
[attachment=2046:larvae.jpg]

more drawings and animations at my deviantart and newgrounds pages, I hope you like them, because then we can be friends

Quote from: Factoryshut up you skinny white ugly prick

rtil

haha awesome. i like the businessman
welcome!

ah, i recognize your DA too

and i remember the comment you left earlier

my god it's all coming back to me

FrozenSheep


Hammi

You just knocked rtil over man.

Welcome, and feel free to showcase your art here

ps i liked larvae, zekeys mix went very nice with it good job
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> lmao
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> hammi you are my top paki
<GreatPakiHammizuka> top at dem all maynn


GRINACE


InsaneX

your art and animations are brilliant
and uh hi
by

texas

#6
hello
your art is wonderful

oh and all new members are required to have a picture of their favorite pokemon as their avatar

FrozenSheep

Quote from: morgan freemanhello
your art is wonderful

oh and all new members are required to have a picture of their favorite pokemon as their avatar

I was not informed of this.

texas

you are now
you have ten minutes to change your avatar or you will be banned

bcube


this is thebackalleys

FrozenSheep

#10
Quote from: B-CubeI can make it happen

Tada! [avoids ban]
[size=]Wow that looks like crap.
[/size]

DoughBox

#11
Quote from: morgan freemanyou are now
you have ten minutes to change your avatar or you will be banned

aw crap i don't wanna get expelled!

slowking to the rescue!

ZekeySpaceyLizard

I've been sticking obscure old videogame sprites as my avatars lately

yesterday was Drill Dozer and today is Astal

later, probably klonoa

Candide

I wish my Saturn worked. Astal was the shit.

rtil

hahaaaaa. i have a saturn and astal

bcube

Quote from: ZekeyI've been sticking obscure old videogame sprites as my avatars lately

yesterday was Drill Dozer and today is Astal

later, probably klonoa

I've only played klonoa two
I wish I had the first klonoa

this is thebackalleys

Fuzz

Quote from: CandideI wish my Saturn worked. Astal was the shit.
MINE DOES! Muahahaha!

O and uh... Hello.

f0d

Quote from: ansel[attachment=2045:froghead.jpg]
thats beautiful i love it

welcome! also no way in fuck you're only 14 holy shyt
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

texas

sorry we only have room for one insanely good 14 year old
you need to battle with bcube
the loser must leave

bcube

Quote from: morgan freemansorry we only have room for one insanely good 14 year old
you need to battle with bcube
the loser must leave

but anigen is 14 too

this is thebackalleys