gatorade

Started by GRINACE, July 16, 2008 05:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

GRINACE

[size=]Just ignore this[/size]


SHADOWFOX2 sent 7/6/2008 2:18 PM:
What the where'd you go?
grinace7@aim.com says:
idk where did u go/?
SHADOWFOX2 says:
You tell me
SHADOWFOX2 says:
I prolly sent that weeks ago
grinace7@aim.com says:
lmfao
SHADOWFOX2 says:
Now I know you just don't care
grinace7@aim.com says:
..
grinace7@aim.com says:
im sorry
grinace7@aim.com says:
i care
SHADOWFOX2 says:
LMAO
grinace7@aim.com says:
i care for not caring for that care
SHADOWFOX2 says:
Stop trying to make me feel bad
SHADOWFOX2 says:
YOU NEVER CALL ANYMORE
grinace7@aim.com says:
...
grinace7@aim.com says:
u leftmy puppy out the windo!
SHADOWFOX2 says:
...wha?
grinace7@aim.com says:
he never had a chance!
SHADOWFOX2 says:
I didn't leave him out the window, I tossed him out
grinace7@aim.com says:
...
SHADOWFOX2 says:
I Falcon Punched him out
grinace7@aim.com says:
he wanted to toss you out first!!!
SHADOWFOX2 says:
Hey, I gave him a fair warning. I told him to show me his moves
SHADOWFOX2 says:
And he didn't
grinace7@aim.com says:
lmfao
grinace7@aim.com says:
hol up that im putting that on tba!
SHADOWFOX2 says:
So i hit him with my car a few times
SHADOWFOX2 says:
wertbfdgtrfxdrg what [size=]no![/size]

Philip K Dick


GRINACE

I just had that..

Crabarms

Is it in you?

shittyfurryass

gatorade has one of the most literally gay product designs i have seen on the market since gummy lighthouses

CoolDrMoney

My friends went to the Backalleys

And all I got was this crummy thread
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

MRat

I love Gatorade I could give a shit about it's design.
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

bcube

Quote from: MRatI love Gatorade I could give a shit about it's design.

^^^^^^


also, I didnt read any of that conversations too many colors and shit

and the title kinda
didnt help

this is thebackalleys

Fuzz

#8
Quote from: shittyfurryassgatorade has one of the most literally gay product designs i have seen on the market since gummy lighthouses

The bigger ones are shaped like a penis...

shittyfurryass

that you drink out of

sQueef

then you should love gatorade right ssaf??
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

shittyfurryass

i hated gatorade but i would get them just for the bottle design