Sumbody Queefed Out Jazz Music

Started by YungJazz, July 13, 2008 06:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Dailyman

#20
Quote from: YungJazzThere's nothing wrong with a foot fetish Dailyman

holy balls no

Tha everlastin taste testin master matters.

Sinitron

IT'S TOO BAD THEY ARE AFRICANS OTHERWISE THEY MIGHT NOT HAVE HAD AIDS

sQueef

Quote from: Dailyman
Quote from: YungJazzThere's nothing wrong with a foot fetish Dailyman, the whole female anatomy is beautiful period lol.

holy balls no
you turnin queer on me?????????
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

YungJazz

Another quickie. Can anybody help me with perspective? I have a phobia of it, but want to improve on it so I can make more interesting shots in my cartoons.



I warned you, stupid.

texas

Quote from: YungJazzthe whole female anatomy is beautiful period lol.
unless youre black

texas

#25
hi my name is yung jazz and this is my favorite cartoon character if he were black his name is hey arnold

sQueef

Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

Dailyman

Quote from: YungJazzAnother quickie. Can anybody help me with perspective? I have a phobia of it, but want to improve on it so I can make more interesting shots in my cartoons.


hey look at me my eyes are blue and YELLOW FUCK

Tha everlastin taste testin master matters.

bcube

I think the perspective in that piece is okay but the legs kinda throw me off. I also think your characters are drawn a bit too stiff

this is thebackalleys

Sinitron

im more worried about the eye color doesnt show much ebonic pride what a loser

MRat

Quote from: BizarreCubeyour characters are drawn a bit too stiff
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

sQueef

Quote from: MRat
Quote from: BizarreCubeyour characters are drawn a bit too stiff
I called it! fuck you it makes me feel special im just a lonely human
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

YungJazz

Quote from: BizarreCubeI think the perspective in that piece is okay but the legs kinda throw me off. I also think your characters are drawn a bit too stiff

Aight, I'll try to work on that.


I warned you, stupid.

f0d

Quote from: YungJazzAnother quickie. Can anybody help me with perspective? I have a phobia of it, but want to improve on it so I can make more interesting shots in my cartoons.

in real life a soccer ball is pretty much equal to the size of a human head

so in perspective, the ball in that drawing is like the size of a golf ball. you either need to make the ball a whole lot bigger or the guy's head a bit smaller

i dont really know much about perspective either, im not totally sure how to deal with a diagonal horizon line. and 3 point perspective can get pretty complex.
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

adamant

now that dan mentions horizon and all that junk:

the gradient on the bleachers gives off a flat appearance because it's going straight from one seat to another
you have to adjust it so that it gives the appearance of the shaded side of a 3-D object

MRat

lmao I didn't even realise it was bleachers.
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

bcube


this is thebackalleys

GRINACE

Quote from: BizarreCubeI think the perspective in that piece is okay but the legs kinda throw me off. I also think your characters are drawn a bit too stiff

well he does draw this with a mouse. My stuff was pretty stiff when I was using a mouse aswell...

bcube

mouse or tablet doesnt matter, it only matters how you use your tools
I have a ton of friends who use mouses or even touchpads and they dont draw stiffly ( although some do not saying everyone with a mouse does or doesnt draw stiff ahhhh just forget it)

this is thebackalleys

YungJazz

Quote from: BizarreCubeI thought they were steps

It's actually just a little African-Style stripe pattern I've seen on stuff around my house lol

And that's a good point, foodeatin


I warned you, stupid.

|