Hello I am squeef

Started by sQueef, February 3, 2008 05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

trent bortknob

Quote from: MRatMore important that the gayness of internet groups is this, Taylor will call you a faggot.
what

Hammi

Quote from: ΨPsi43shoo go back to norway

I will eat your döner for sure.
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> lmao
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> hammi you are my top paki
<GreatPakiHammizuka> top at dem all maynn


zomfgbie

i am dead

<+wwchicken> once i walked into the kitchen and there was a sound
<+wwchicken> but i could only hear it when i stood on one spot in the kitchen
<+wwchicken> then i turned off the light
<+wwchicken> and it was gone
<+wwchicken> then i turned the light back on and there it was again
<+wwchicken> so i thought, its an invisible alien
<+wwchicken> but hes scared of the dark

MRat

Quote from: taylor
Quote from: MRatMore important that the gayness of internet groups is this, Taylor will call you a faggot.
what

Don't deny that you'll at some point call him faggot. You know you will.
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

trent bortknob

Quote from: MRat
Quote from: taylor
Quote from: MRatMore important that the gayness of internet groups is this, Taylor will call you a faggot.
what

Don't deny that you'll at some point call him faggot. You know you will.
didn't i already call him a faggot?

MRat

Quote from: taylor
Quote from: MRat
Quote from: taylor
Quote from: MRatMore important that the gayness of internet groups is this, Taylor will call you a faggot.
what

Don't deny that you'll at some point call him faggot. You know you will.
didn't i already call him a faggot?

oh. my bad then.
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

sQueef

Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.


Hammi

Oh btw Squeef,

i wasnt intentionally yelling you out or whatever you took my post as. I was just advicing you since youve just arrived. Im not saying that you would be totally isolated here just cause you dont support the SS, but you being a former KK was kinda tickling my backhead and i felt that i should let you know some couple of things. Since you supposedly didnt know about the past feud between SS and KK, i thought id fill you in, especially the thought about some members residing here. And no need to apologize and all for the KK thing, since you already said in the start that you love rtils work, i wouldnt doubt that you wouldnt do any harm here. As i said, i was only filling you in, not rejecting you xP

Well, i can see that youre already active here, so i hope that you will enjoy your stay here for the time to come.
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> lmao
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> hammi you are my top paki
<GreatPakiHammizuka> top at dem all maynn


sQueef

Quote from: HammiOh btw Squeef,

i wasnt intentionally yelling you out or whatever you took my post as. I was just advicing you since youve just arrived. Im not saying that you would be totally isolated here just cause you dont support the SS, but you being a former KK was kinda tickling my backhead and i felt that i should let you know some couple of things. Since you supposedly didnt know about the past feud between SS and KK, i thought id fill you in, especially the thought about some members residing here. And no need to apologize and all for the KK thing, since you already said in the start that you love rtils work, i wouldnt doubt that you wouldnt do any harm here. As i said, i was only filling you in, not rejecting you xP

Well, i can see that youre already active here, so i hope that you will enjoy your stay here for the time to come.
Alright thanks, yeah I figured it's pretty much best to not even talk about the KK which is fine by me cuz I could use a break from uhm. Faggotry? I guess thats as good a way as any to put it.

I didn't know Zekey did paintings! That's quite awesome. I'm sure that in time I can become a uhh, not so shitty member here, so yeah. I guess cheers until then.

But yeah I do gotta stop sucking rtil's cock so damn much...  
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

|