Fuzz

Started by Fuzz, June 26, 2008 12:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Fuzz

Yea, I used my Cell phone for both of those. It's always there when I need it! Besides my digital camera in a HDD video camera so I can't always take it with me when I need it like I want. Unless... No a guy with a purse is a bad idea.

Fuzz

Here you go. tell me how bad it is and how much I suck.

JohnGames

Well, I like how you did the tree.

Fuzz

A quick sketch that I'm planning on actually developing if I can spend the time on it.

Sinitron

the car and the... boy, i guess, look like a pair of really bad traces. the background ends too abruptly, it's got like, uh, this "welcome to the end of the world" feel to it. The branch on the tree to the right looks like its fucking up the entire tree. I suggest drawing the tree trunk first and then adding the branch, to keep the trunk more consistent.

zxzxcsaszx

i suck im gay

Fuzz

U R A FAG.

But that doesn't mean you aren't right and you opinion doesn't matter. Cause it does... To me. <3

Fuzz

This is a guy I saw at work last night. I did exaggerate some of his features, but not by much.

InsaneX

vicious hook noses
by

Fuzz

I find that I like Painter a lot more with a Tablet.
This is a little doodle. There was no thought or planning used in the making of this.

rtil

it's an interesting shape but that's about it. you should put more thought into facial and body features, otherwise when it comes to more complicated figures then that thing you're going to run in to a lot of trouble

billy

blam this peice of bomba clot

Fuzz

DAMMIT QUIT SAYIN BOMBA CLOT!!!

bcube

bomba clot is a word filter

this is thebackalleys

mishkamash

for what word would that be again
<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

Necronomitr0n

Quote from: MishkaMashfor what word would that be again
shit
<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

mishkamash

<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

rtil

it's gone now lmao

Fuzz

Thank fucking god! You know a bomba clot is just a head rag... yea?

Fuzz


FrozenSheep

Tween heavy.
Simplistic and uninteresting character design.  

|