albino black man

Started by anigen, June 19, 2008 09:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

anigen

this is an albino black scholar

basically hans's idea


psi43

I don't really get the hand and the face. Shading is kind of ok, work it out a little more and it'd look pretty nice.

Hans van Harken or what his name was?

topcatyo

I'm awesome.

adamant

be careful where you put your darks, they kinda make the picture indiscernable

texas


anigen

Quote from: unconditionallyguarANTeedbe careful where you put your darks, they kinda make the picture indiscernable

yeah i wanted to try the same kind of stuff sinitron does

i didnt really pull it off too well =[

Quote from: ψNicoleI don't really get the hand and the face. Shading is kind of ok, work it out a little more and it'd look pretty nice.

Hans van Harken or what his name was?

yes him

we were having a brainstorm or something

Quote from: kian

fucken scary

MRat

DATS NOT AN ALBINO, dey have pink irises!
I was gone, FOR SO LONG