how good at school are you

Started by Zaeon, January 17, 2007 11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Philip K Dick

i never read hammis posts

Loathsome

I'm pretty shit at school. I'm just trying to make it through highschool with okay grades. I'm on the second year of highschool out of three. At collage I'll take more art classes and shit.


Halcion

can someone explain what those numbers are in alphabetical grades
辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐

虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,

Philip K Dick

#43
Quote from: Halcioncan someone explain what those numbers are in alphabetical grades

not that hard to figure out!!

91-100 A
81-90 B
71-80 C
60-70 D
59 and lower F

the +'s and -'s are applied accordingly!!

trent bortknob

personally i classify 90 and above as an A and 80 above as a B and 70 above as a C

D's and F's are pointless because they both mean you failed just one means you failed worse

f0d

Quote from: rtili was mostly being sarcastic - especially for my field. employers don't give a shit about your grades if you have a good portfolio
yea

i just got a potential job offer from some guys tryin to make a cartoon and pitch it to networks, dam that would be neat if it panned out
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

psi43


Halcion

hmm seems everyones a hell of a lot smarter than me. My grades were all C-D-G and F's.
辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐

虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,

psi43

how the hell did you manage to get a G?

Halcion

about 75% of the score of my grades were on course work, unfortunately mine was "lacking" in the sense of it barely existed, if at all. I got the G in design technology, i was designing a traditional chinese bungalow (including a scaled model). My work was destroyed "mysteriously" near the day of marking, the same happened to my art (since theyre were kept in the same area).
辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐

虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,


f0d

zeker you need to apply to th UCLA animation grad program so we can anim8 shit togetha
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

Miro

Don't slack off kids
your GPA will GET FUCKED

zomfgbie

i got a G in music, it's possible
i am dead

<+wwchicken> once i walked into the kitchen and there was a sound
<+wwchicken> but i could only hear it when i stood on one spot in the kitchen
<+wwchicken> then i turned off the light
<+wwchicken> and it was gone
<+wwchicken> then i turned the light back on and there it was again
<+wwchicken> so i thought, its an invisible alien
<+wwchicken> but hes scared of the dark

Miro

Our school only utilizes As, Bs, Cs, Ds, Fs, Xs, and Is,

Sonni

Quote from: R. WappinI got mostly Cs in highschool but now that I'm in animation school I get mostly As, haha.

I always get annoyed at crazy Asian parents who think their kid's grades are the most important thing in the world.

You know what, that's what I get from my family. Because I got average grade (considered to be low in my country by the way) I had to struggle really hard when applying for my university.

The Asian culture and Western culture is totally different when applying for jobs. The Western are looking more at your "achievements" (at least that's what I think, correct me if I'm wrong) while in Asia education background plays a primary role in deciding who will get the job.

This is one of the reason why you see so many Asians working aboard because of this annoying traditional standard and this is why in Asian countries we got tons of cram schools (just like in the anime where you see many characters go to cram school.)
Quote from: Squeefhollywood just thought itd be cool to make goku an adult who uses uzis and drives ferraris

Hammi

Sonni, where are you from?
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> lmao
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> hammi you are my top paki
<GreatPakiHammizuka> top at dem all maynn


Sonni

I lived in Bangkok, Thailand for my whole life

Quote from: Squeefhollywood just thought itd be cool to make goku an adult who uses uzis and drives ferraris

MRat

Quote from: SonniI lived in Bangkok, Thailand for my whole life


Are you a transexual stripper? I here you guys have lots of those. I'm being serious, is the rumour true?
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

Sonni

Yes, I'm totally HAWT!

Ok on a serious note, no I'm not. And about the transsexual strippers (known as "kathoeys") the majority of them are in Pattaya and in Bangkok, they can be found at the "red light district." To tell you the truth I have no idea what the heck actually contributes to the increase in number of these transsexuals. Traditionally, we never endorse this kind of thing.

There's this thing which happens to a certain friend I knew, he went to a night club and managed to hook up with a cute lady but soon later found out that the lady was in fact a trap.

Scary.

Quote from: Squeefhollywood just thought itd be cool to make goku an adult who uses uzis and drives ferraris

|