devil kirby

Started by ZekeySpaceyLizard, May 15, 2008 01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ZekeySpaceyLizard

Alright!!! Finally, back on track! Sorry for the delay! You'll enjoy this one. It's some of my best work, so far... Oh yeah! You can give me some songs to do a Kirby AMV on the posts. I'll be glad to take your suggestions. (It can be ANY song. Not just a Kirby song.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpVULlSxeEQ

Gerkinman

Yeh, thats a pretty sad load of sad right there.

fish

I added this to my youtube favourites.

Quote from: rtilbanned

Hammi

<GreatRapperLenkazuka> lmao
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> hammi you are my top paki
<GreatPakiHammizuka> top at dem all maynn


billy

dam i want to see numb and in the end

psi43

lmfao that is actually pretty fucking cool.

vinexist

That was fantastic


trent bortknob

god i hate linkin park

they're even worse when twelve year olds make AMV's to their songs with gay cartoons!

check out 30 seconds into it its so badass!!!!!!

sQueef

damn kirby is one bad S.O.B
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

LordZeebmork

damnit I thought youtube deleted all of those fuckin things

besides amvs are shitty and linkin park is shitty so linkin park amvs are the scum of the fucking internet along with basically everything else on youtube
let's all set our phasers on "boring"

rtil

#10
i used to think linkin park was so hardcore like 5 years ago

LordZeebmork

Quote from: rtili used to think linkin park was so hardcore like 5 years ago
haha I never liked linkin park

of course I used to think erasure was awesome, I still have most of their cds. I was a pathetic piece of shit back then.
let's all set our phasers on "boring"

trent bortknob

Quote from: rtili used to think linkin park was so hardcore like 5 years ago
pretty much everybody did at one point

what really gets to me is when people my age still like them

psi43

I used to have a photo of a boy wearing a foamy t-shirt on a boat. I lost it though, it was hilarious.

wps

I never liked linkin park


I AM SO INSECURE
SO VERY INSECURE
DAMN IM INSECURE
DID I EVER MENTION IM INSECURE?
Quote from: KingDavidWPS you are really immature, RTIL is a nice normal guy and i'm not kissing his ass either - he's earned his title, and that's my opinion. Why the fuck would you join RTIL's forum if you had a problem with him and his society? I thought you left besides, yes you have talent but that doesn't give you the right to be an arrogant prick - i don't even care if you're joking.
Quote from: deadSTARI'm allowed to be a hypocrite, I'm better than you wps.
Quote from: taylorseriously wps and sinister are the most annoying people on the forums next to like yungjazz and mindchamber

every post by wps is elitist shit in all caps and telling people that they suck
Quote from: f0dwps and sinister are gay with all their hateful shit
Quote from: naruto102get the fuck out of here wps we don't like you
QuotePigletsMemories says:
Your art may be good, but you're still a complete, senseless asshole.

LordZeebmork

I should make a barney amv
let's all set our phasers on "boring"

sQueef

#16
Quote from: LordZeebmorkI should make a barney amv
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K72XpSvrds4
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

Hammi

Quote from: Squeef
Quote from: LordZeebmorkI should make a barney amv
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K72XpSvrds4

WESTSIIIIIIIIDEE.

R.I.P. Pac :(
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> lmao
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> hammi you are my top paki
<GreatPakiHammizuka> top at dem all maynn


stagbeetle

You look different from usual.
Your face looks evil...
they call me lucanus cervus

wps

Quote from: stagbeetleYou look different from usual.
Your face looks evil...
Quote from: KingDavidWPS you are really immature, RTIL is a nice normal guy and i'm not kissing his ass either - he's earned his title, and that's my opinion. Why the fuck would you join RTIL's forum if you had a problem with him and his society? I thought you left besides, yes you have talent but that doesn't give you the right to be an arrogant prick - i don't even care if you're joking.
Quote from: deadSTARI'm allowed to be a hypocrite, I'm better than you wps.
Quote from: taylorseriously wps and sinister are the most annoying people on the forums next to like yungjazz and mindchamber

every post by wps is elitist shit in all caps and telling people that they suck
Quote from: f0dwps and sinister are gay with all their hateful shit
Quote from: naruto102get the fuck out of here wps we don't like you
QuotePigletsMemories says:
Your art may be good, but you're still a complete, senseless asshole.