ryan i forgot my old username so i made a new account

Started by Casino, April 14, 2008 02:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



rtil


Casino

lets do something together im bored and miserable

then we will be in charge like "Frank"

also can you change my title to "Bolivian Ragamuffin"

Thank.

holy shit it merges double posts this forum rules

i can fucking post forever and it'll just keep tacking it on

asasssasasaaaa

god this is awesome where do i get one of these things, ill take two

rtil

lmao

it merges for about 5 minutes

most people hate it , glad someone around here appreciates my hard work putting numbers in boxes

f0d

I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

Casino

its onestar, you're out of line

fall in soldier

theres a pit in front of you

fall in...

GRINACE


f0d

Quote from: Casinoits onestar, you're out of line

fall in soldier

theres a pit in front of you

fall in...
oh fguckk my bad i didnt see "jesse" in the description my bad budy!
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

psi43

Is it possible that we played worms (about a year and a half ago) and you deleted me from the SS (even though I never posted) for talking?? lmfao
ps, psi43 here ok

welcome

Casino

yes I did delete you

I'm not admin anymore on the ss because every time sev makes me admin I just fart around and do nothing

you can sign up now i fyou want

mishkamash

<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

zomfgbie

i am dead

<+wwchicken> once i walked into the kitchen and there was a sound
<+wwchicken> but i could only hear it when i stood on one spot in the kitchen
<+wwchicken> then i turned off the light
<+wwchicken> and it was gone
<+wwchicken> then i turned the light back on and there it was again
<+wwchicken> so i thought, its an invisible alien
<+wwchicken> but hes scared of the dark

Necronomitr0n

<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

psi43

Quote from: Casinoyes I did delete you

I'm not admin anymore on the ss because every time sev makes me admin I just fart around and do nothing

you can sign up now i fyou want

lmfao already did last february

trent bortknob