im making a post

Started by Philip K Dick, April 2, 2008 08:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Philip K Dick

this post is about jamba juice

shittyfurryass

my god that stuff is gross :(


zomfgbie

i prefer a hot cup of sofa
i am dead

<+wwchicken> once i walked into the kitchen and there was a sound
<+wwchicken> but i could only hear it when i stood on one spot in the kitchen
<+wwchicken> then i turned off the light
<+wwchicken> and it was gone
<+wwchicken> then i turned the light back on and there it was again
<+wwchicken> so i thought, its an invisible alien
<+wwchicken> but hes scared of the dark

Philip K Dick

Quote from: FreekCi prefer a hot cup of sofa

"the" random!

f0d

I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

Crabarms


CoolDrMoney

I got that at the airport after a trip to Georgia

It was delicious. I had some lemon one
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

MRat

Bantha poodoo juice!
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

Loathsome